Prologue

In the beginning there was nothing,then out in the deep darkness a dazzling light appeared.It was the two great dragons and with there breaths,they created a multitude of different worlds.One of the dragon spread life,Light and heat,while the other spread death,darkness and terror across the universe.Eventually they became exhausted and decided to lied down and rest.One lie down in a place called Domino and the other lie down in a place Skyler.Even though they were different but they were still brothers and loved each other.They were like Ying and Yang.The two universe were close and lived in harmony and king of both worlds were also brothers.This continued for generations.No one could break the bond between the two.On that day two little babies were born.One was born in the royal family ,Princess of Domino and was the guardian of the dragon flame and the other was born in Skyler.She was also born in royal family and she was guardian of the dragon flame of darkness.Both were powerful on the day they were born which attracted the three most evil witches in universe.These witches always wanted the power of the dragons and will do anything to get it.So they attacked the worlds.Skyler was able to push back those witches but Domino fell.There was a rumor which the Princess of Domino survived and her dear sister Daphne hide her somewhere.But it was just a rumor.Domino became a iced land and the witches put a spell on Domino.The legend said that when the Princess of Domino will come back,she will defeat those witches and free Domino alongside her cousin,Princess of Skyler.

That's how Ivy was born,Princess of Skyler and guardian of dragon flame of darkness.She and whole Skyler didn't lose faith in Domino and still awaits its arrival.Maybe her waiting will finally pay off.