Attack of the Sphinx

Ivy pov:

Recap:
The Winx,Daphne and the pixies went to Alexandria,Egypt,to find the lost library of Alexandria so that they can find a way to close the Legendarium forever.They found it but they got attacked by mummies.

Back to present:

"Oh man,these mummies are all over the place

"Oh man,these mummies are all over the place."said Musa as we were surronded by mummies.

"Winx,we can handle this.Any tips,Daphne?"said Bloom.

"Mummies arw from ancient times,held together by magical bandages."said Daphne.

"Then let's go for their bandages.Water Bolt!"said Aisha and blast a mummy.

Not a bad idea.

"Nice work,Aisha.Lilac Vortex!"blast Flora and hit two mummies.

"Flora,watch out!"i said as mummies launch his bandage at Flora but thank god Flora dodge.

Well that's new.

"Dragon Heat!"i blast two mummies.

"I call upon the element of fire.Flame Spiral!"blast Daphne and hit three mummies.

"Can't handle the light,huh?You're messing with the wrong fairy.Light Spectrum!"blast Stella and blinded two mummies.

"Burning Fire!"i blast a mummy.

"There nothing but dust and dirt underneath these bandages.All i have to do is start unraveling and then no more mummy."said Chatta as she unravel the mummy.

"You're a genius,Chatta!"said Aurora.

"All right!"said Flora.

"Everyone,follow Chatta and start unraveling!"i said as i grab a loose bandage on a mummy and fly around it quickly.