A New Beginning

So this is the last episode for season 3 and i will be starting season 4 soon.I'm so glad you guys are reading my book.

Let's start.....

Ivy pov:
It's the next day after Valtor's defeat and everyone was happy.

Musa,Layla and Flora are out returning the burnt forest back to its original state.

Everything was great until Helia came and told us Valtor is still alive.

"No it's not possible.No way Valtor could have walk away from that."exclaim Stella as we were in Faragonda's office.

"Yeah well that's not all.We fought with all pur strength but we were no match for Valtor.What happened after that is a little foggy,i remember i had been knocked unconcious and when i came to Valtor said to me that the rest of the guys are his prisoners while i get to be his messenger and tell the winx that he's waiting for them on Andros and to hurry up if they want to see their boyfriends again."said Helia.

Poor Helia,he must have been terrified and i don't even want to know what is going with the boys.

"He's definitely setting a trap for us Andros."said Flora.

True.

"But we don't have a choice,we have to risk it our friends are in trouble."said Musa.

Also true.

"I admire your resolve but don't be rash,the fate of the specialists and of the entire magic dimension is in your hands."said Faragonda.

Time skip...
We were on Andros and we brought Nabu with us.

"Guys there is no sign of Valtor near the portal or elsewhere on the island

"Guys there is no sign of Valtor near the portal or elsewhere on the island."said Nabu.

"That's impossible Valtor got to be there that's wherehe told us to meet him."said Helia.

"Are you absolutely sure your readings are correct Nabu?His old hideout used to be there right in the middle of the island."said Layla.

"There's no trace of life energy down there.There isn't a soul on the island."said Nabu.

"Still i say we go and check it out."said Layla.

Skip...
Yes we are on the island and it looked deserted.

"I told you no one was here."said Nabu.

"Still i find it hard to believe."said Stella.

Hmm....i feel something.