The Font of the Dragon Fire

Ivy pov

Lastly with keeping up with the Winx:
Bloom and Stella are heartbroken as 'Brandon' and 'Sky',are not who they are.They just exchange roles.The real Sky is betrothed to Diaspro,the bitchest of the bitches and the real Brandon is Sky's squire.

My life is fun.Now i got to comfort two of my friends.

"Hey,there's Stella."said Tecna as we wait for Stella in the yard.

It was Bloom who called us here,she had something to tell us.

Stella came running to us.

"We're all here now."said Bloom.

"I hope for your sake,whatever you have to tell us is super important Bloom.I was busy organizingmy shoe collection. "said a breathless Stella.

"My oh my,you sure have your priorities straight."said Tecna sarcastically.

"Priorities straight but the rest of the brain is a little askew."said Musa.

"I have to talk to you girls,seriously."said Bloom who sounded very sad.

"What's wrong Bloom?"ask Flora.

"I've been thinking  about this for a while and after what happened at Red Fountain,well i decided to leave Alfea there i said it."said Bloom which made us gasp.

"What!That was a stupid little incident and anyway,your friend could get lost,forget Brandon,Sky or whatever his name is.You are you."said Stella.

"Your powers are amazing Bloom.Don't waste them."said Flora.

"You want to give up everything just like that without knowing what the outcome will be."said Musa.

"And what about your origins and the secret of Daphne,the Nymph."said Tecna.

"I don't care anymore Tecna.Really i rather just forget the whole thing.I don't belong to this dimension and everyday i notice it more and more."said Bloom.

"Listen Bloom,think of what you're about to do very carefully."i said.

"Trust me Ivy,i've given it a lot of thought."said Bloom.

Houra pass by and the sun was being to set.

We sat in the living room as Bloom glooming.

I was reading a book.

I felt a little bit of magic and knew who it was.

So you have decided to runaway,huh,Bloom....

Later...
Time for dinner.

"I'll call Bloom."said Flora.I stayed silent.

Moments later Flora came running to us.

"Bloom is gone!"she said.

"WHAT!"they yelled.

"I already knew."i said.

"What didn't tell us."said Stella.

"We could have stopped her."said Musa.

"This is exactly why i didn't say anything.Bloom decided to runaway because of her grief.When she will realise that she can't,she'll come back."i said.

"Ivy is right.We just have to wait."said Tecna.

......

The next day..

"What!Why wasn't i notified immediately."said Faragonda as we stood in her office with Griselda.

Since Bloom isn't here,we had to telk the truth about her whereabouts.

"Well we thought that-"said Flora.

"That i wouldn't have noticed perhaps.No but were you thinking.You're Bloom's best friends and you allowed her to leave without trying to stop her."said Faragonda.

"That Is not true!"said Musa.

"Miss Musa"warn Griselda.

"Alright,Alright,let's discuss this further another time.Meanwhile you can go and Ivy stay here for a minute,please"said Faragonda as she dismiss them.

"Griselda,you too,please leave.I have to discuss with Ivy alone."said Faragonda as Griselda exit the room.

"Ivy,dear why?"said Faragonda.

"We tried to stop her but with what happened at Red Fountain,it broke her.We think that when she'll be better,she'll come back."i explain.

"Well you better hope.Now i have something very important to tell you about Bloom."said Faragonda.

I listen carefully as Faragonda tell that Bloom is the lost princess of Domino.The guardian of the dragon flame.

"I can't belive it.She was infront of me.No"i said in disbelief.

"It's the truth,dear."said Faragonda.

"Does Bloom know about her powers?"i ask.

"No,i wanted to tell you first but time is pressing.You have to find her Ivy before it's too late."said Faragonda.

I exited her office still in shock.

I mean it all made sense now,Daphne,Bloom's powers being familiar and everything.

I enter the dorm and the Winx ask me what Faragonda said.

I explained everything to them.They also were in disbelief.

"No way.."said Musa.

"Oh Ivy,this must be hard for you."said Flora sympathetically.

"Well i bringing Bloom back.You with me,Ivy?"said Stella with confidence.

I nodded."Let's go!"i said.

At Gardenia...
Stella opened a portal for us to go.We arrived and was in Bloom's living room there was her adoptive parents and Bloom,who was on the floor and there was ice behind them on the bookshelf.

"Stella!Ivy!"said Bloom.

"Bloom!"we said as we run to her side.

"What's wrong?"ask Stella.

"The Trix.They followed me here.They attacked me.They were so strong,they took my powers."said Bloom with tears.

I gasp.

"Bloom i think you should go back to Alfea with Stella and Ivy to sort the whole thing out."said Bloom's mother.

"Your mom's right,you know you're one of the most powerful fairies of all time Bloom.Let's fight back.And if we all work together,i'm sure we'll find a way to get back to the Trix and thwart their evil plans."said Stella.
"We're with you sweetie."said her father.

"Oh i love you."said Bloom as she hug them.

Kiko jump onto us and gave us a big hug.

I miss this little ball of sunshine.
When Bloom let go of her parents,she turn to us.

"Come on,we'll make the Trix pay,cousin."i said winking.

I wish it wouldn't come to this....Icy,Darcy and Stormy.....