The Phoenix Revealed

Ivy pov:

"Lady Griffin,are you alright?"ask Kodatorta as he help Miss Griffin up and Layla helped Miss Faragonda up

Yeah and what about Miss Faragonda.....

"I'm fine."said Miss Griffin.

"Hurry girls,you've got to go."said Miss Faragonda.

"We've got to leave now it won't be too.Our future is at stake."said one of the guardian pixies.

We all run in direction as the teachers hold the monster.

We stopped running as there were two shadow monsters in our way.

"We've got company."i said.

"No matter how often i see them,they don't get any easier to look at."said Stella.

"Let's use the charmix."said Musa but Tecna stopped her.

"Why?What's wrong Tecna."ask Flora.

"We keep using our charmix,we won't have any power left when we get to Darkar."said Tecna.

"She's right.We can only use it for so long."i said.

"So what now?"ask Musa.

"I'm going to stay behind and take care of them.You guys go ahead."said Tecna.

"But you alone."said Flora.

"Brains over brawn.It's the logical thing to do believe me."said Tecna.

"Tecna you be careful alright."said Chatta.

"I'll connect with the specialists and catch up with you soon.Don't worry about me."said Tecna.

"I got your back Tecna."said Digit.

"Okay good luck."said Stella as we run.

I hope we get to Bloom soon.....

Time skip....
We finally reached a bridge and on the other side was two shadow creatures guarding the door.

"To reach Bloom,we have to go through them."said Lockette who was trembling in fear.

"More monsters,this is getting old."said Stella.

"So what now?"i ask.

"I'll stay behind and slow them down."said Musa.

"Me too."said Flora.

"No Flora.Let me stay here with Musa."said Layla.

"Layla you're the only one here who fought Darkar before and you need to help Ivy."said Flora.