Musa's Song

Yes i'm finally finished with my exams and can continue writing again.I also made updates on my 'Totally A Spy' book.

Ivy pov:

"Work.Work.Work.All we do is work,don't we get a vacation."complain Stella just as Bloom and Flora came.

"Goodmorning girls."said Bloom with a long face.

"Hey,why the long faces?What happened?"ask Stella.

"We just went to see Roxy."said Flora.

"And she doesn't want to be a fairy,right?"ask Stella.

What are you a mind reader now?

"She's confused and she's shocked by the powers of the white circle.And i can understand that."said Bloom.

"Let's give her some time,the important thing is to protect her and hope she gains some confidence."said Flora.

"But what about the wizards of the black circle?It hasn't been easy fighting them."i said.

Haven't heard from them yet.

Wonder what they are planning.

"But we can sure hurt them.I remember reading in the book of fairies that the more people believe in us,the stronger we'll become."said Musa.

"And also it'll weaken the power of the fairy hunters.With our Believix power we can convince people that magic exists."said Bloom as Kiko fell from the ball that he was standing on.

Cheeky little rabbit.

"Getting people to believe in us is easier said than done."said Layla.

"I can say something like,'Hi i'm Stella and i'm a fairy'."said Stella.

Then they'll think that you're crazy and send you to some crazy people hospital.

"We could always help people who are in trouble."said Tecna as she takes out her handheld."we could tune in the emergency frequencies with this."

See that's a good idea,not like the one you got Stella.

"That's a great idea Tecna."said Bloom.

"Sorry to rain on your parade girls but what do we do with this?"said Musa as she held up the white circle.

Oh fuck nah.

Keep that thing away from me.

That shit electrocuted me.

And how the hell are they holding it without getting hurt?

Doesn't it not like me especially?

"Better not leave it unguarded.It's an extremely powerful and dangerous object.Roxy lost control when she touched it."said Bloom as she just magic to shrink the circle and put it on her finger like a ring."Problem solved.Now i'll always have it with me and there won't be any chance of it fallinf into the wrong hands."