The Black-Mud Swamp

Ivy's pov:
Today we have classes with Professor Palladum and of course he had to bring to a swamp.Just my luck.

(Your uniform)

(Your uniform)

"So as I was saying,today's exercise will be rather difficult-"he started but a girl interrupted him."Professor Palladium a mosquito just bit me"she said.Not a big deal."Yes,well we are near a swamp and it's just a mosquito.Its no big deal."said Professor Palladium."But look where it got me"she said lifting her short on her leg a little bit.Everyone was laughing at him.He was flustered probably a saint or he's just shy."Oh my.Well what I meant was uh to be shorts and to the point"he continue talking but I listen to Bloom's conversation."Poor Professor,they should give him a hard time."said Bloom."More confident he'd get more respect."said Stella.I brought my attention back to Professor Palladium."A good fairy must be able to listen to what nature tells us.Today's exercise is to put your skills to the test.Now you've all been put into groups so we can began.You have 3 hours to get out of the black mud swamp and reach the clearing in the middle of gloom wood forest without using magic."he explain.Man to much work."Remember listen carefully to the voice of nature and follow its advice"with that he disappear.

"Let's get to work"i said.They nodded and we walk away.We arrived at the swamp or its a lake.Idk but we walk into it.Big mistake."This place is,oh, totally disgusting."said Stella with disgust."Oh yes dear,all this mud is so very inconvenient"joke Musa and they laughed."I don't know if you realize but we're knee-deep in what I would refer to as a problematic mud puddle."said Tecna.True the mud start forming bubbles.Wierd."Alright you guys,take cover.I'll handle it"said Tecna raising her hands to do some magic."No Tecna don't.We have to listen to nature.I smell something what is it."said Bloom."He said listen not smell."said Stella."It kinda smell like"said Flora.I sniff the air and it smells like,"Gas!"I yelled."Let's get out of here"said Musa and we all ran out.We hid behind a log.More bubbles start forming on the mud so I took a piece of wood that was near me and throw it at one of the bubbles.It pop and gas came out.Soon the other bubbles pop by itselves and more gas came out."A single spark and we would have been toast my friend"said Bloom to Tecna."Oh yes,we took a big risk"said Flora."Especially you Tecna,I would've sent you my dressmaker's bill"said Stella and everyone laughed except me."Come on Ivy,It was a good joke.You can laugh"said Stella.I gave a bored look and said,"Ha,Ha,Ha"."Sarcastic but I will make you laugh just wait"said Stella."Good luck"i said."I wanna hear how you laugh"said Musa."Same,I'll bet it's cute"said Flora with sparkles in her eyes."Call my parents and ask them for a video when I was laughing.I might be 3-4 years old by that time."I said."Ohh little Ivy.So cute,good I idea I will do it"said Stella.I roll my eyes and said,"Let's continue our exercise".

At Cloud Tower
Trix pov:
We teleported back to our room."Free at last.I can't stand Zara test dresses lesson."said Stormy."Nut you stupid ogre,Where are you?"said Darcy.There was noises in a wardrobe and they all turn to it."I'm in here"said a deep voice.Darcy groan and went towards it.It open a little and it said,"Can I come out now.My foot is asleep."."Let him out Darcy"said Icy."What a stench"said Darcy pinching her nose."Guess I shouldn't have eaten those beans"said a yellow orgre wearing a dark magenta jumpsuit."Never mind the beans,Nut.You always smell"said Darcy."We've got to find him a better hiding place with ventilation."said Stormy."You got to be more careful,Nut.No one must know that you are here"said Darcy."School regulations are clear when it comes to beasts,animal  or other pets"said Icy and she said the pets part a purple little duckling.The duck run towards her,quaking,"Mommy,mommy"."As I was saying."said Icy as she pick up the duck and is holding it away from her."We've got to be more careful,we already broke one rule today by making ourselves invisible to skip a class."she said as she throw the duck at the wall."But we're witches,aren't we?We're supposed to break rules."said Stormy."Uhg"said Icy before turning to Nut."Now you,did you forget that you were supposed to use telepathy to send your message or did you want everybody to know about it."said Icy."Forgive me your highness,but I had an urgent message and uh,I was hiding near the red fountain school.Just like you told me to you know and " said Nut."And?"ask Darcy."And I heard that the specialist were bringing my hunting troll to magics today,to be turn over to the police and then he'll be sent to the septuagint prison"said Nut."What useless beast,he couldn't even manage to take Stella's septer."said Icy."Talk about useless,he was caught in the house of Bloom,an earthling and if they question him,he'll spill the beans.He'll will tell all about us and we will be in trouble."said Stormy."Relax Stormy,here's a way out of this.We will free the troll.We'll take advantage of his little trip to magics to get rid of him.Forever"said Icy."Well since we are talking about all this.I think it's time we talk about her"Darcy said sadly."Ivy"said Stormy her face down.Icy sighed."Well she hates us.And we don't want her to get into trouble.As much as I hate it,we have to fight her from now on"said Icy looking away."But I don't want to hurt her"said Darcy with tears in her eyes."So do i"said Stormy handling herself."We have no choice,she's a fairy and we're witches"said Icy not wanting to cry."Forgive me mistress but who are you talking about?"ask Nut confused."Our best friend"they said union.