Betrayed!

Ivy pov:
Stella and Bloom told me what happended on Rose Day.Riven is with the Trix now.I can't say that I'm a little sad and most of all angry.

I was sleeping peacefully and was dreaming for the first time.Like something or someone was putting me in this state.

Like something or someone was putting me in this state

Then i heard commotion outside,in the common room.

I open the door and look outsid,it was Flora and Stella.I step out and ask,"What the hell are you guys doing at this hour?"

"It's Bloom,she's doing it again."Flora said concerned.

"Doing what again?"i ask.

"Come on"said Flora.

Me and Stella follow Flora back to her and Bloom's room.Bloom was sleeping talking and was almost transforming in her sleep.

"You guys see,she's talking to someone in her sleep."whisper Flora.

"That's not usual,she's probably having a nightmare."said Stella.What the point of whispering.

"That's not a nightmare look at her."said Flora.

"She's transforming in her sleep"i said.How unsual,it is.

"Don't go.I'm coming wait!"Bloom said in her sleep.I feel some magical energy that's for sure but i don't know if it is Bloom's or some else's.

"Maybe we should do something,lets get the others.Maybe Tecna can do something to help her or Musa...oh..Miss Griselda."Flora said panicking.Stella was calling her name to shut her up but she even more panicking.

"FLORA!"yelled Stella.

"What!"said Flora.

"CALM DOWN OR ELSE YOU'LL UPSET ME TOO AND I'LL RAISE MY VOICE"She yelled grabbing Flora.You're already raising her voice.

"Calm down you two"i said trying to calm them down,most of all Stella.

"Stella,Flora,Ivy,What are doing?"said sleepy voice.Shit.We turn our heads to see Bloom sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

The next morning...