Pixie Village

In past few days since we returned from Cloud Tower,Bloom was possessed by an evil shadow virus while on a mystic journey.She turned evil and destroyed Alfea's magic archeive.The Winx fought bravely but Bloom took the Codex and gave it to Kerborg,Darkar's crow, and it took it to Lord Darkar.Avalon finally cured her and Bloom is back to herslelf.

Ivy pov:
We knock on Faragonda's door.

"Come in!"we heard and we open the door to get inside thr office.

"Good morning Miss Faragonda,you wanted to see us?"said Bloom.

"Yes,we need to talk......Well Winx we've had a very difficult time lately,haven't we?"said Miss Faragonda.

"That's an understatement if i ever heard one."said Stella.

"As you all know,Lord Darkar already has three pieces of the Codex.Now if gr obtains the fourth one,his magical powers will be impossible to beat."said Faragonda.

True all that is left now is the Codex at Pixie Village.

"Aw that'd be so awful."said Flora.

" 'oh that'd be so awful!' Then do something about it instead of standing there complaining!"said Stella.

"You're the one who's all talk Stella."said Musa.

Great another fight....

We've been fighting alot these days.

And they get on my nerves...

The fights and the WINX!

"Like you could do anything against the Trix."said Stella.

"If you're sooo 'problem-solving' then why don't you do something Miss Sunshine except of criticizing everyone and everything around you!"i snap.

"As long as you fairies remain quarrelsome and divided you are useless in the struggle against Lord Darkar.In light of the situation,i feel the need to take drastic actions."said Faragonda.

And what will it be.....a new friendship class?

"Well then what do you have in mind?"ask Bloom.

"I'm sending you on a vacation."said Faragonda.

"HUH?!"we said.

Vacation!...with these Motherfuckers!

"Excuse me but it doesn't seem logical to take a vacation at such a critical time."said Tecna.

"On the contrary,a vacation is exactly what you need.Now listen carefully."said Faragonda as she projects where we are going on a screen.

"The wildlands are three habitats in one:in the mountains you will find the winter paradise with excellent skiing facilities while the great wildland desert and savannah region host a wide variety of animals and exotic plants."explain Faragonda.

"Oh look how beautiful that one is."exclaim Flora.

Keep it in your pants,we're not there yet.

"You'll be leaving today for the city of Adquistic,where you will buy supplies and clothes."said Faragonda.

"Yes!Shopping!"exclaim Stella.

Ugh...

"For crying out loud,can't you think of anything else."said Layla.