The Princess' Ball

Ivy pov:
The holidays are finally here and i was packing my bags to go back home.

Ivy pov:The holidays are finally here and i was packing my bags to go back home

"Going home for the holidays and i get to spend time with Riven."i said.

"Yes,yes i know Ivy.In which bag do you want this makeup bag in."said Aurora.

"That one."i said pointing.

"Your parents must be excited to see Bloom."said Aurora.

"I didn't tell them she was coming."i said.

"What!Why?"ask Aurora.

"Well i wanted it to be a surprise.Since they just find their niece back."i said.

After packing,i put a levitation spell on my bag and as i walk out of the room they follow me.

I walk outside with the winx and the pixies.

"So what have you and Musa got planned?"ask Stella as Bloom used her magic to call her suitcases and Kiko.

"Today,we're going to that new beach on the eastern shore."said Layla.

"There's a shuttle bus every hour."said Musa.

"Watch out!"said Flora as Bloom's luggage lost control.

Kiko fell down the suitcase and Lockette held him from falling hard on the ground.

"I got it!"said Layla as she run and jumped and catched the suitcases.

But then Kiko fell from Lockette's grip and onto Layla which made her fall onto Stella's luggage.

"Oh shit!"i mutter.

RIP Layla.

"Do you know how long it took me to divide up my clothes between my mom's bag and my dad's bag."said Stella angrily as we laugh at her expression.

"Chill Stel."i said.

"We'll help you repack."said Bloom.

We have to help.

When did i say yes to this.

"Hey look up there!"said Aurora.

We all look up and ball of light made its way infront of us.

The ball shine brightly and a hologram of a woman appeared.

"It's a sunburn from Solaria."said Stella.

"The royal court of Solaria is pleased to announce our official princess ball."said the girl as she plays her trumpet and a little photo of Stella was there.