Honor Above All

Ivy pov:

My eye lids starts to become heavier and heavier by each passing second.

That what you feel during Professor Wiskies' class.Don't get me wrong.I love the class but he's just boring us so much today.

"And lastly we will have a quiz tomorrow"he said like nothing.

"WHAT?!?"Everyone yelled.

"Come on,don't take it like that and it's just a quiz."he said.

"Yea,but a pop quiz and i think it's not fair."conplain Stella.

"Listen the quiz is on things you should have been reviewing for some time already."he said.

"You teachers always use that excuse to give us tons of homework"said an orange hair girl.

"Your class isn't the only one we've got to study for you know."Musa pointed out.

"Anyway since there will be a quiz tomorrow,i strongly recommend that you review what we talked about today."Professor Wiskies said before taking his bag and left.

We all were complaining on what we have tomorrow.Like some had exams or something else.

I take my book and start to read.Might as well do it since there is no turning back.

Then i heard snoring and someone asked,"what's that noise?".

Like bruh it's snoring,never heard of it or something.

I look around and saw it was Bloom who was snoring.She's super tired lately.

Flora woke her up and when she sat back up, they was writing on her cheek.She slept on a piece of paper with something written on,so that means what it means.

"What's the matter?"Bloom ask as everyone laugh at her.

"Are you laughing at me!"she said sounding defensive buf Stella put her mirror in front of Bloom's face.

She saw it and laugh at herself  while wiping it away.

"Ahem,Can someone tell me what's so hilarious."said a voice and we saw Miss Griselda.

Everyone became quiet.

"Ah,someone has been using her desk as a bed.Bloom follow me to the principal's office.

Shit.

Bell rang and the winx return to thier dorm.

I was watching Flora try to a counter spell to Icy's spell on Murtha.

"Okay let's try this.I hope it works."said Flora.

"Dancing smoke out of my hands,new life invoke obey my command."chant Flora.

She did say smoke and a lot of smoke everywhere.

"If you ask me this smoke doesn't look very wholesome."said Stella as Kiko sneeze.

"Well by the look of things i'd say it didn't work,did it?"said Tecna.Good oberservation Tecna do you want a medal.

"What kind of fairy are you anyway Flora.You can't even bring Murtha back from her pumking state."said Musa.

Like if you would have been able something.I roll my eyes.

"And you can't even tell a pumpkin from a carrot."Flora defended herself.