Withes' Revelation

Ivy pov:
My sleep was interrupted in the middle of the night by some cries.

Ivy pov:My sleep was interrupted in the middle of the night by some cries

"Huh?"i said as i get off bed and open my door.

I peek outside and see that Stella,Musa,Layla and Tecna also got woken.

If they are awake that means that Bloom is having a bad dream.

Then the cries stop and we could hear Flora and Bloom talking.

Bloom sounded shaken up.

"Let's go check on her."i said as we walk to Bloom and Flora's door.

Musa knocked and we heard a 'yes' so we entered.

"We heard you guys talking so we thought maybe you've decided to have a pajama party all of a sudde so we came to check it out."said Musa.

"Sorry Musa no party.Bloom had a bad dream that's all."said Flora as we walk to Bloom's bed.

"Bad dream huh?I bet you it was about our good old buddy Valtor,right."said Layla.

"Yeah,i just can't figure out what to do."said Bloom.

"Well of it's any consolation Bloom I want you to know that whether you decide to fight Valtor or not,you can be sure we will be right there with you."said Layla.

"That sure is good to know.By the way guys i was thinking maybe someone else knows the truth about my parents."said Bloom.

"Who else would know?Who were you thinking of?"ask Stella.

"The ones who created Valtor in the first place,the ancestor witches."said Bloom.

Who?!?

Okay this is an impossible mission.

"No the ancient witches..."said Stella in disgust.

"They're the one who led the attack on Domino so they must know what happened to the king and queen of the planet that they destroyed.Now whether Marion and Oritell were killed during the battle or whether Valtor captured then and took them into exil,the ancestor witches know what happened to my birth parents i'm absolutely sure of that."said Bloom with a mixed of confidence,rage and sadness in her eyes.

"Okay but one thing tho, they are dead and hopefully you are not thinking of resurrecting them."i said.

"No and I know they've been gone a long time but maybe there's a spell or incantation that would let us get in touch with them."said Bloom.

We all look at her anxiously.

"Yeah well good thing i know what you're all thinking."said Bloom.

The next day...