Broken Dreams

Ivy pov:
Well it's been a while since Bloom left and we had to get our minds off her.

So right now,me and the Winx were in Aisha's gym for her official inauguration  and warming up in our tutus.

I sat on the ground in a split and was stretching as Aisha help Roxy with the bars and some of the guys were training on Aisha's course

The Winx has really been on edge since Bloom left and i can't lie,so am i.

Just one thing can break us.

If you ask me honestly,Bloom is the glue that held our group together.

Without her, our group starts to crumble.

But Bloom needs time to clear her mind and manage her feelings after the whole Selina fiasco.

I mean she was her best friend since childhood,so it is hard for her.

And i'm trying my best to keep the Winx together on my end.

Plus i really need to occupy myself from Riven and etc...

Now let's get back to business.

I was stretching to some classical music before we start doing some ballet.

Aisha's gym is a success.

I heard a throat clearing and saw Grisleda.

"Oh Miss Griselda,welcome to the official inauguration of my gym."said Aisha.

"Hi!"said Nex from up in the air.

"Specialists and fairies working out together.I don't think that's appropriate."said Miss Griselda.

Well it's not the ancient generations right.

We are in a modern generation and it's normal.

"Well with Bloom gone,we could all use a little distraction."said Aisha as i stand up.

"Yes,it is good to see everyone in better spirits.Carry on Aisha."said Grisleda before.

"Okay girls,let's get started."said Aisha.

Aisha start dancing and we follow her movements.

Well almost everyone,Stella was messing up.

"Ouch!"i said as we bumb into each other.

"Time out.I need a break."said Stella and we all look at her.

"Huh?"we all said.

"You know,i think a style adjustment might improve our training."said Stella.