The Wizard's Challenge

Ivy pov:
Me and the winx were sitting on a bench in the Alfea yard.

"We're like folk heroes,we got the water stars from the Golden Kingdom

"We're like folk heroes,we got the water stars from the Golden Kingdom.It's almost epic."said Stella.

"A big 'Yay' for us."said Musa.

"Easy granted we got the water stars but we're not done yet.We still need to figure out how to use them."said Tecna.

"Come on Tecna we can still celebrate."said Flora.

"Tecna's right,we know the water stars have ancient powers but we still have no idea how they work."said Layla.

"Well one thing i know is those stars are gonna help us beat Valtor."said Bloom.

"Scientifically speaking the nergy of the water stars is the exact opposite of that of the Dragon Fire."said Tecna.

Yes we know that.

"Yeah that's why they were being kept in the Red Tower just so they wouldn't clash with each other"said Musa.

Again we know.

"Both the Dragon Fire and the water stars date back to the creation of the magical universe."said Bloom.

"And both are powerful natural forces that are neither good or evil."i said.

"Yeah we need to release their power somehow."said Tecna.

"Well then let's get to work."said Layla.

"We'll have the lab for ourselves at this time of day."said Bloom.

At the Alfea's lab...
"All right so what's the origin of their power?"ask Flora.

"Magic if course."said Stella.

"Thank you Stella very insightful."i said.

"We could try hitting them with a small burst of energy just to see if they'll react."said Tecna.

"But what if we get a negative reaction?"ask Musa.

"You mean like an explosion."said Stella.

I think that's what it meant Stella.

"I could contain them in a morphix ball while you send your burst of energy."said Layla.

"No Layla i don't think that's the way to go.I think we shoulr try a more personal hands-on kind of approach."said Bloom.

Stella touch one and made an 'ew' face.

"They feel like gooey clams."said Stella.

"They are not clams Stella anyway i'm just trying to get in touch with them."said Bloom.