The Invisible Pixies

Ivy pov:

I was at breakfast with the winx and we start our day complaining as always.

"I'm starting to feel stressed out.We've done nothing but train,study and fight monsters over these past few weeks."said Layla.

True i was also exhausted and bored of the same routine.

I want to do something that would get me in trouble,like when me and the winx snucked into Cloud Tower to get Stella's ring from the Trix and got into trouble with Faragonda.We got our powers revoked and had to clean the entire school but hey at least we throw an awesome party.

"And we got 2 convergence classes today."said Bloom bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Guys we totally need a break."said Layla.

"Are you suggesting we skip school."said Stella.

I roll my eyes.

"Of course that what you hear Stella."I said making them laugh.

"If you skip school,you'll get into trouble."said Lockette.

"So Bloom what do you think?"ask Stella.

"Well i really wouldn't want to upset Faragonda."said Bloom.

"I'm sure she'll understand,a little shopping is just what we need."said Stella.

What YOU need....

"What i need is to go dancing."said Layla already moving on her seat.

Girl you don't have patience....

"Dancing sounds like fun."said Musa as she came with letters in her hand.

"Hey Musa,Where's Tecna?"ask Bloom.

"At breakfast with Timmy."said Musa.

"Getting up late and wearing just about anything is no way for a lady to act."said Tune.

What....???

"I went to pick up the mail.Charmogram for Stella.Mystery letter for Flora and this one is for Bloom,from your parents."said Musa as she gave each their letter.

"So are we taking the day off or what?"ask Stella.

"Yes."i ask.

"Guys i just got an idea."said Bloom.

Time skip...

Bloom suggested we go to Gardenia but i didn't want to so only Bloom,Stella,Musa and Layla went there with their pixies.

I was walking to the park with Flora when we saw Helia....

Oh shit.

When Helia looked at us,me and Aurora quickly went to hide behind a tree.

Flora dropped her things and Helia was helping her.

"Awww..."me and Aurora coo.

"Quick take pictures!"said Aurora.

I made a camera appeared and took a photo quietly.

These two are lovebirds....

"Let's go."i whisper.

Me and Aurora left them alone and went to our little walk.

Aurora was flying somewhere as i lost her.But i'm sure i'll find her soon.

So peaceful....

The peacefulness was quickly over as i heard someone called me and it was Zack....

I continue walking like i didn't hear him and walked faster as he gets close to me.

Then he grabbed my wrist.

"Let go!"i said yanking my hand out of his grasp.

"Then you'll have to talk to me."he said.

"What do you want?And what the hell are you doing here?"i said feeling my blood boiling.

"Just came to see you,i saw you passed here when Riven and I were training.

Riven is here.....

"Can my day get any worse."i mutter.

"Come on talk to me love."he said caressing my cheek.

"Drop dead,asshole."i said pushing his hand away.

"What's going on?"said a voice.

Great it's Riven now....

"Oh join the party..."i mumble.

"Nothing."i said.

"Nothing,i was just talking to my old friend."said Zack.

"Since when are you friends with Ivy."he said.

"Went to the same school,how about you boss?"said Zack.

"Stop calling me boss!And I'm Ivy's guard."he said.

"I don't need any guard."i said.

These 2 keeping talking back and forth.

"That's it!You stay the fuck away from me Zack and you,if you don't wanna apologize then leave me alone."i exclaim stomping away.

I found Aurora and asked what happened.

I told her as we met up with Flora and went back to Alfea.

For skipping shool we had to clean the entire school and by the end i was pretty tired.

I was cleaning the simulator room and after it was clean i slept there it self.