Sirenix

Ivy pov:
We were in the simulator,trying to have complete control over our Harmonix powers.

Ivy pov:We were in the simulator,trying to have complete control over our Harmonix powers

Even though it's fake,this feels like the real thing.

"Winx!Convergence formation!"we heard Miss Faragonda through the speakers.

We swam and formed a circle before holding hands.

"Now concentrate,feel the waters of the magic dimension of all around you."said Miss Faragonda as we all close our eyes."Experience the presence of the ocean's creatures.They are the vital force of the waters."

I could feel something.

My mind was only focusing on what she said.

"Now,unite to the oceans' magic with your own."said Miss Faragonda.

I did as she said and when i opened my eyes,all the fishes that was swimming above our heads had a golden glow around them.

I also had that golden around me.

"I can see it."said Musa.

Beautiful..

"Let your magic connect you to the underwater world."said Miss Faragonda.

"Whoa."i said.

"Beautiful."said Flora.

"I-i just don't feel it."said Bloom.

And then the glow died down and the simulation was over.

"Bloom?"said Stella.

"Sorry guys."said Bloom.

"That was not like you Bloom,you must be able to maintain focus to control Sirenix."said Miss Faragonda.

"I know but Daphne is still Tritannus's prisoner and i don't know how much more she can take."said Bloom.

Later...
We were sitting in our dorm.