Up To Their Old Trix

Ivy pov:

It's been four days that the mysterious girl stumble upon us and she's been asleep since.

She was in the school infirmary and Bloom was on her nerves.

Bloom explained to us what are pixies.

Apparently pixies are little magical beings that help fairies grow their magic powers when a fairy bonded with a pixie.They become just like twin sisters and are inseparable.Fairies don't choose pixies,they come to them natural.

I wonder if i got a pixie...

"Relax Bloom,I know it's been four days but i'm sure she'll wake up soon."said Flora.

"All right,if we're gonna stay up with her all night.Let's talk about important stuff.You think she's got a boyfriend."said Stella.

"I prefer to jump out of this window first."i said pointing to the window in Bloom and Flora's room.

"Wouldn't you rather talk about Brandon's girlfriend."said Musa.

Just add fuel to fire...

"And who is Brandon's girlfriend?"ask Stella furiously.

I slap my hand on my forehead.

"You are Stella,remember.The sun will be up in exactly 12 minutes."said Tecna.

"Oh no none of us slept a wink.How are we gonna stay awake tomorrow."said Flora.

Tomorrow?Did Tecna just said the sun is up in a couple of minutes.

"You mean today."Tecna corrected.

"Don't worry,let's just sleep in.It's the first week of school,classes are optional."said Stella.

"Fine by me."i said yawning.

"Yeah sure Stella,Great way to start the year."Musa said yawning.

Is it contagious...

"Well staying in or not,I'm sleeping."i said stretching my arms.

"Fine,Fine.Bedtime ladies.Enough talk about boys."said Stella.

Yes!

I got up with the rest and went to my room.

No time to change pj's,i just jumped onto my bed and fell asleep.

Sun up...

I was in Professor Wiskies class and i was partially listening.I'm tired.

I was wearing my yesterday clothes.