Bloomix Power

Ivy pov:

It was daytime at Alfea and i was with the others as Aisha was gonna show us something

"Just wait until you check out my new gym."said Aisha as we walk into a big room with morphix training parkour floating in the air."After what happened at Lynphea College,i just had to do something.So what do you think?"

"That's amzing!/Awesome!/Nice!/Whoa!/Cool!/Wow!"we said.

"It gonna be the perfect training circuit to get us in shape to save Lynphea College."said Aisha.

"Well what are we  waiting for?Time to put this gym to the test!"said Musa.

I totally agree.

"And get ready to save Miele and the other fairies."said Flora.

"Stop!Hold everything!Something is missing."said  Stella.

"Let me guess."i mutter.

"New mission,new look."said Stella as she snap her fingers but nothing came out.

I knew it.

"I said new look."said Stella as she snap her fingers again but nothing.

"It's pointless Stella.Remember we lost our powers."said Musa.

"Ugh!New mission!"said Stella and ran out of the room.

I was about to say something but suddenly my chest started hurting.

That has been happening since this morning.

"Ivy,are you okay?"ask Aurora with a worried face as i groan.

"Uh-huh.Don't worry about it."i said giving her a small smile and the pain was gone.

The pain only last for a few seconds.

"Okay."said Aurora.

I know this has to do something with me giving part of my dragon flame but why isn't Bloom feeling anything?

Stella came back with a pile of clothes in her arm,which brought me out of my thoughts.

Then she trip and fell down.

She was now buried under a pile of clothes.

"New look!"said Stella and throw the clothes on us and around the room."Oops.."

"Yeah..."i said as take a shirt of my head.

"Oh thanks Stella..."said Aisha.

Skip...
We change clothes and was in position.