The Emperor's Throne

Ivy pov:
"What a glorious day."said Stella as we were sitting on lounge chairs on the beach of Gardenia."The sun is shining,the sky is blue."

"Perfect beach weather

"Perfect beach weather."said Bloom as i sip my blueberry smoothie.

"It's nice to have some time off."said Tecna.

"Which we deserve because we completed the quests and now we're Sirenix fairies."said Aisha.

"Totally."saie Musa as they fistbump.

"So let' get going."said Aisha as she and Musa get up.

"Yeah,what are we waiting for."said Musa.

"Yeah."we said also getting up.

"The guys are already out there."said Flora.

"Oh plus,my mom and dad said they'd have a picnic waiting for us."said Bloom.

"Fantastic cuz you know."said Stella.

"We know Stella,you could eat."i said and we all laughed.

"So let's hit that perfect beach."said Bloom as we all started running toward the water.

Just as we put a foot in the salty water,we immediately stop and gasp.

"Our perfect beach isn't perfect anymore."i said referring to all the garbage that was floating in the water and in the sand.

"Bloom!Girls!Over here!"we heard and saw Bloom's parents and the specialists coming.

"Hey."said Vanessa.

"Mom,dad."said Bloom as she went to hug Vanessa.

"Can you believe it."said Vanessa.

"How did this happen?"ask Bloom.

"I don't know honey."said Mike.

"But it looks like the waves are pushing trash onto the beach from offshore."said Sky.

"You mean it's coming from the ocean?"ask Aisha.

"I'm afraid so."said Sky.

"Well we can't leave it like this.This is our beach afterall."said Bloom.

"We've got to clean this up."said Tecna.

"You're right Tecna,we can do this."said Timmy.

"We'll need gloves."said Stella as she made gloves appear on our hands.

"While you're at it,Princess,we could use some trash bags."said Brandon.

"Coming right up."said Stella making trash bags appear.