Valtor's Box

Ivy pov:

I heard from Riven that he and the specialists did a raid of Cloud Tower last night

There were no trace of Valtor nor the Trix and the witches don't even remember what happened.

But right now,all i'm concerned about is Griselda's training for us.

We were on a flying thing and on the other,there were some creatures on it.

"This is a strange class,we're miles from school and in the middle of nowhere."said Stella.

"Yes,i've heard about this.It's the special training area that Faragonda has set up for Enchantix fairies."said Tecna.

Oh....

All i'm concerned is about those creatures.

"Listen up girls,today's training will be quite a challenge."said Miss Griselda.

"See those strange energy beings over there,they are really rare specimens from the anti-magic dimension of Negatix."said Professor Wiskies.

"These creatures absorb magic.Only the most powerful spell delivered with perfect skill and concentration has any chance at all of affecting them."said Professor Palladium as he was on the over plateau with the creatures.

"On my mark,they'll charge.You've got to find a way to stop them before they reach you."said Grisleda.

"What happens if we don't?"ask Layla as we all look at the creatures with confidence.

"Their anti-magic could erase your powers for good."said Grisleda.

Oh god....

"Flora,you go first."said Grisleda.

"Come on you can do it."said Flora.

Flora did an amazing job,next was Musa, then Tecna,then me.

"Ivy,Enchantix!"i said and transformed.