Shrine of the Green Dragon

Sorry for not posting these past few days.

I was updating my One Piece fanfic,check it out.

Ivy pov:

We were in our hot air balloons,following Eldora's journey

Now we were in China.

"Oh Piff,isn't the great wall spectacular?!"said Cara as we were flying over the great wall of China.

"So what else does Eldora have to say in that diary of hers?"ask Stella in the hot air balloon next to me,Aisha,Flora and Musa.

"It looks like she's been just about anywhere in China."said Bloom.

"Well that's helpful."i said.

"It's not like China is one of the biggest countries on Earth or anything."said Musa.

"True but following Eldora's path,just might reveal  a way to lock the Legendarium."said Stella.

Did Stella really just say that?

Did she hit her head or something in Alexandria?

"And besides we're getting to see the world."said Stella.

There it is.

Phew,i thought we would have to get a doctor for her or something.

"This wind is intense.Be careful everyone!"said Daphne.

Next thing we know,Daphne's balloon was derailing and crash into the girls' balloons.

One of them fell out but thank god her friend grab her and pulled her back into the balloon and Daphne stabilize her balloon.

"That was a close call."said Flora.

"This is a big adventure for freshmen."said Aisha.

"DON'T WORRY GIRLS,WE'LL GET YOU ON THE GROUND WITHOUT A SCRATCH!"yell Musa.

"You sure about that?"i said.

"Hush!"said Musa ss she chuckles.

Whatever....

"LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!"said one of them.

That was fake as fuck.

I bet these freshmen hates us now.

Afterall we've been putting them in danger ever since we teleported to Alexandria.

These kids are traumatised.

"Eldora spent a lot of time along the great wall."said Bloom reading the diary.

"Then let's go higher and get a better view."said Aisha as we went higher.