The Heart and the Sword

Ivy pov:
Ever since we came back to Alfea,Bloom's been sad.

Ivy pov:Ever since we came back to Alfea,Bloom's been sad

So we made a plan to cheer her.

We waited for her to come to the park and walk by.

Layla was not with us as she was in Andros.
Kiko jump on her and gave her a big hug.

"Big hug for me.I know you love me even though no one else does."said Bloom.

"We love you Bloom.Very very much!"said Stella as she gave away our hiding spot and went to Bloom.

Great....

I clearer my throat.

"Did you ordered breakfast in the park?"ask Flora.

"Breakfast?"ask Bloom.

Stella snap her fingers and the pixies came and set up a picnic with breakfast food.

"The service is quite efficient here."said Lockette.

Stella used her magic to make flowers appeared in a vase and made Kiko into a little waiter.

"Now everything is just right.Enjoy your breakfast Bloom."said Stella.

"Thank you so much.That's very sweet but i'm not hungry."said Bloom.

"Don't worry you'll feel better soon."i said.

"I still can't believe what happened.I never thought Sky would do a thing like that."said Bloom and we heard a big burp.

Kiko ate all the food.

"Kiko you greedy little rabbit."said Stella and Kiko fell over and made us laugh.

The next day...
Faragonda called a school meeting.

"Girls it is my duty to inform you that a dark sorcerer has escaped from the omega dimension.The creatures name is Valtor."said Faragonda.

"Ma'am are we in danger?"ask a girl.

"For the moment we're perfectly safe but our school could indeed be a target so we must be vigilant and report anything suspicious.Valtor is likely to seek revenge,he has an old score to settle with me and with Bloom,your classmate."said Faragonda as everyone gasps and look at Bloom.

"Some parents here see Bloom's presence here is a problem and they've ask me to remove her from our school."said Faragonda.

What!!

"I've thought over it throughly and i've come to a decision,the only one possible.I have no choice but to turn down their request.Bloom will be staying here at Alfea."said Faragonda as we all cheer.