The Problems of Love

Ivy pov:

The summary is that Tritannus and the Trix took the seal of the pillar of balance,which is affecting all the worlds and the singing whales of Melody disappeared

The summary is that Tritannus and the Trix took the seal of the pillar of balance,which is affecting all the worlds and the singing whales of Melody disappeared.The Winx and i got to the Infinite Ocean as fast as we could and decided to embush them.Icy and Tritannus was there while Darcy and Stormy were MIA.We continued with the plan and attacked them.We were actually winning until Darcy and Stormy arrived,riding the singing whales.Plot twist i know!!!

Now back to present...

"Hello there fairies,say hello to our new pets."said Darcy.

Holy shit.

"The singing whales!They've enchanted them!"exclaim Musa as the whales were infront of her,Flora and Tecna.

Darcy and Stormy gave the whales an order and they released some deafening sounds.

I groan as i put my hands on my ears trying to block the sounds.

"It's horrible."i said.

This continued for a few minutess and it finally stopped.

The two whales seperated and one came towards me,Stella,Aisha and Bloom while the other went to the others.

The whale started making that sound again but with more pressure that we pushed again a big rock.

Musa,Flora and Tecna also was pushed against that rock by the other whale.

"It's unbearable."said Aisha as we holding our ears in pain.

"Make it stop..."said Stella.

"With me."said Bloom.

It took us a lot of effort to let go of our ears and was ready to blast those damn whales.

We were about to blast but Musa came infront of us.

"No!You can't hurt them!Melody won't survive without them!"said Musa.