Faraway Reflections

Ivy pov:
I was peacefully sleeping and having a nice dream when i felt someone shaking me.

Ivy pov:I was peacefully sleeping and having a nice dream when i felt someone shaking me

I groan.

"WAKE UP!!"someone yelled and i instantly sat up.

I look and saw Bloom.

"Someone better be dead."i said.

"Come on!"said Bloom as she grab my arm and start to drag me out of my own room and woke up the others too.

The hell is happening.

"Stella!Wake up!"said Bloom as we ran inside Stella's room and saw her sleeping.

"Stella wake up!"said Bloom as she take her by the shoulder and start to shake her.

The hell is so urgent that we need to get up in middle of the night.

AND WHY THE HELL IS SO ENERGETIC FOR,SHE SHOULD BE TIRED AND WANT TO SLEEP.

"Stop it."said Stella as she wakes."You do know it's the middle of the night,right?"

Why thoughts exactly.

"Of course."said Bloom.

"Then i'm going back to sleep."said Stella but Bloom shakes her again.

"Come Stella,we've got work to do."said Bloom and literally drag Stella out of her bed.

"Bloom!"said Stella as we walk out.

"Let's go!"said Bloom still dragging her.

The magic archive....
Yes we were in the magic archive in the middle of the night,in our pajamas.

"The magic archive.Why are we here again?"said Stella.

"It's our best source of information for anything magical."said Tecna as i yawn.

"Alright Winx,let's find the Eye of Inspiration."said Bloom.

We searched for hours but no Eye of Inspiration.

There was Tiger's Eye,Dragon's Eye,Laser Eye,Eye to Eye,In Your Eye,Dead Eye,Black Eye,Stink Eye,even Flora said,"Ay Ay Ay" but no Eye of Inspiration.

"Face it,there's nothing here."said Stella.

"I can't believe it."said Bloom.

"So now what?"ask Musa.

"How are gonnaa stop Tritannus?"ask Aisha.

Even i don't know.

Skip...
We were sitting outside on the steps of Alfea.

"Let's just go to bed.We can figure it out in the morning."suggest Stella.