Mission to Domino

Ivy pov

The dark clouds are still upon us and now there's thunder and lightnings.

Thank god there were no....creatures...

Right now we were called in Faragonda's office.

"The witches are planning an attack against us.They're doing what their ancestors did,back then they had seriously jeopaedized the dimensions balance of power and now another generation of witches has taken up the fight.This time they possess a weapon their ancestors did not,your power and that makes them utterly invincible.They still haven't got Ivy's but i assume they will try."explain Faragonda.

"Bloom,listen carefully at this point in time,the only thing for you to do is to go back to Domino."said Faragonda.

What?!She lost her mind or something.

Domino is just an ice planet now.

"To Domino?but why."said Bloom.

"Because it was their ancestors who destroy your birthplace,Bloom.They eradicated your kingdom and  now Icy,Dracy and Stormy are following in their evil footsteps."said Faragonda as she make some magic and show us the planet of Domino.

"And I'm thinking that perhaps somewhere in the remnants of the royal house you might be able to find a clue a shred of evidence something,anything that could help you regain what you've lost.The Dragon Flame."said Faragonda.

"Bloom,you and Ivy are our only chance and Ivy can't defeat the witches by herself."said Faragonda.

"In that case,we'll go with you."said Musa.

"Absolutely you can count on us."said Flora.

"As if we'd let you go by yourself."said Stella.

"Wherever you go,i go.You're my responsibility now."i said.

"Oh thanks girls."said Bloom.

Later at night...

We were in the simulator as Palladium was modifing it to send us to the real planet of Domino and not just a simulation.

"All right everybody,you all set and ready to begin."ask Professor Palladium.

Ready as ever.

"Now listen girls,i've done a complete overhaul of the system and in a few seconds the simulator will create a multidimensional corridor which will take you directly to Domino."said Professor Palladium as some bright light -blue balls was upon us.

These balls projected a suit for us,so that we don't freeze to death.

All of us had the same exact suit.

"Now remember,this time it's for real.It's not a simulation,so concentrate,relax and stay focused.I wish you all the best of luck."I heard Palladium say before getting transported to Domino.

I feel the sadness and suffering,still of those people who fell.

I sigh as we walk through the thick snow.

"Domino is freezing cold."said Bloom as i put a hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"It's sure is.We've got to find the royal palace in fast or else we'll end up frozen stiff.Come on girls."said Stella as we continue walking.

"If only i had my powers."said Bloom as we walk.

"Bloom don't worry about it,it doesn't look like we have much further to travel.I've analyze topography of the region.You see the flat area on the map,i belive this is your royal palace."said Tecna as she show us a diagram.

"Oh Tecna you're so great!"Bloom exclaim as she hug Tecna hard.

Skip...

The weather got worse and the wind is pushing us back as we walk.

This got the Trix's name written all over it.

"The climate is totally off-kilter.Mother nature's not happy."said Flora.

"I know,the wind doesn't sound right.It's full of anger."said Musa.

"This is Trix's power.They are trying to stop us."i said.

We still persever and kept walking forward with difficulty.

We can't even see anything.

"Come on girls,cheer up."said Stella trying to boost us up.

"I can see where i'm going."said Bloom.

Skip again...

We were still walking.

Then we stopped for a minute to catch our breath.

"G-g-girls,i-i th-ink we should ma-make a run f-f-for it."said Stella trembling and pointing.

The ground shook and a large white monster with red eyes came from under all the snow.

What the fuck is this now.

It roar as we scream and made an avalance and covered all of us with snow.

I got out of snow.

"Let's get out of here now."said Bloom.

No need to tell me twice,i started running as fast as i could.

I was after us.

His hand almost grab us but we mange to get out of the way quickly.

We stop and face the monster.

"It's okay,I'll deal with the monster.Ivy keep Bloom safe,would you."said Stella as i nodded.

Where the hell are the others now that i think of it.

"Magic Winx!"transformed Stella.

"Right now we'll see if you can take the heat."said Stella blasting the monster.

It only made it more angry.

Now he has a big ice machete.

"Okay i really don't like where this is going."said Stella.

"He's incredibly strong."said Bloom.

"And incredibly angry at us."i said.

He throw the ice machete which caused an earthquake and slip the ground.

Me and Bloom were by the edge and we fall through the crack......