Queen for a day

Ivy pov:
We got the emerald and the silver spear.

Then Eldora forge them together and became the Legendarium key.

Now me and Winx were flying towars Cloud Tower to lock that book once and for all cause your girl is having enough of these legends.

"Winx,finally the moment we've been waiting for."said Bloom as we saw Cloud Tower into view and she made the key appear.

As she continued talking,my attention was at Cloud Tower.

Something doesn't feel right.

"Wait!Something is off.Look!"i said as they turn their heads,Cloud Tower disappeared infront of our eyes.

Not disappeared,more like invisible.

"Cloud Tower it's gone!"said Aisha.

"No.Not gone,just invisible.It's still here."i said.

"It's more than invisible,not even my identification magic can find it."said Tecna.

"That's Darcy's illusion magic for ya."i said.

Who else can do that type of spell except her?

"Am i the only one concerned that there is an entire college packed with witches,run by the Trix and we can't see it?"ask Stella.

"Stella is right.Staying here is dangerous.We should go back to Alfea."said Bloom and we immediately flew away.

Great now,we have more work to do.

Skip...
We returned back to Alfea and told Daphne and the pixies what happened.

"You did a good thing coming back her but now,you don't even know where the Legendarium is

"You did a good thing coming back her but now,you don't even know where the Legendarium is."said Lockette as we were sitting in our living room.

"Lockette,don't make it worse."said Aurora.