Bloom's Trial

Ivy pov:

"What's wrong Winx?You seem troubled

"What's wrong Winx?You seem troubled."said Nebula as she enter the room and the Winx stand up protectively.

All the Winx were shivering but Roxy was in the most trouble.

My dragon flame was keeping from freezing but i was still shivering.

"Stop it Nebula,Roxy can't hold on much longer.The temperature is too cold for her."i said as i sat down and put Roxy's head on my lap.

I rised my temperature and was holding Roxy closer to me,trying to warm her up.

"There's only one way to save your friend.We,terrestrial fairies,cannot enter Sibylla's cave but you are not fairies of the Earth so i need you to go in and bring Ogron and the wizards out."said Nebula.

"Bloom do something."i said as Roxy temperature was rising and dropping continously due to me and the ice tower.

"The power of the ice tower is too strong,i can't use my healing magic.It's not safe,poor Roxy could lose her life."said Bloom looking down sadly.

"Looks to me like you're going to have to accept Morgana's offer."said Nebula.

"Whatever we decide,we're either condemning Roxy or the wizards to a horrible end."said Bloom.

"Now i know why they are called gifts of destiny."said Layla.

"Yes the more important they are,they more responsibility they require."said Bloom as Roxy groan.

"Shh..."i said as i heat her up.

"You're not the legendary warrior you think you are,you're just a coward.You picked on the weakest one of us."said Bloom,antagonizing Nebula.

"I don't know what Bloom's up to but if it's to make her angry,she's doing a good job."whisper Tecna.

Don't do it Bloom.

Roxy's life depend on it.

"The truth is Morgana hasn't used you until now because she's been worried that you'd mess up."said Bloom.

That pushed Nebula's last button.

"That's enough!"said Nebula as she sent  a blast towards Bloom.

"Ice wall."cast Bloom and deflected the blow."See that's what i mean,can't you do any better!"

Nebula walk up to Bloom furiously.

"If you want me to go and get Ogron and  his wizards,you'll have to fight me.If i win you'll free us."said Bloom.