A Magix Christmas

Ivy pov:
We outside Bloom room and could hear humming.

"Knock knock!"said Aisha as she knock on the door getting Bloom's attention

"Oh!Hey you Winx.Come on in."said Bloom..

"Well you're certainly in a good mood Bloom."said Stella as we walk in.

"Of course because it's Christmas eve."said Bloom.

"Wait Christmas...what is that again?"ask Stella.

"Well it's only the best holiday on Earth.We get presents."said Bloom.

"Great,i love presents!"said Stella as she made a small wrapped gift box appear.

"Everybody love presents!"we said as we made small gift boxes appear also.

"You guys,it really not about the presents."said Bloom and made ua drop our boxes as we 'aw..'.

"It'a about how you feel.What you need is some Christmas cheer,like Christmas colours:red and green."said Bloom as she put two ribbons on Stella's head,one red and one green.

Stella walked to the mirror to see herself.

"Well i could get into red and green but what about pink and blue?Oh!Oh!or Orange and Purple!Yellow?"said Stella as she changes her outfits colours to the respective coloura.

"I can't wait to get home to see my mom and dad and this year we invited all the neighborhood's kids over to trim the Christmas tree."said Bloom.

Bloom started explaining Christmas to us.

"And if it snow,we call it a white Christmas."said Bloom as she held a blue wrapping paper with snowflakes on it.

"It never snow in Magix."said Tecna.

"Yeah,too bad."said Musa.

"But you know,the thing that really makes Christmas special is...hard to describe.It's magic...Christmas magic."said Bloom.

She makes me wanna go to Gardenia too.

To get presents of course and to eat Christmas cookies.

Later...
We walk Bloom outside in the courtyard.

"We'll miss you Bloom."i said.

"Oh i'll be only gone for 2 days."said Bloom.

But i want presents.

"Look,the guys are here!"said Stella as the boys came on their hover bikes.

Everyone immediately went to their boyfriends.