A Disloyal Adversary

Ivy pov:

After Faragonda told us the story of the company of light,me and Bloom went to meet the others

We waited for the specialists' ship to come and pick us up.

When it did,we got on and off we got.

Bloom fell asleep and i think she was having a nightmare.

Layla woke her up and she look shaken up.

"Oh Layla,i just had a nightmare."said Bloom.

"You're just nervous about Sky's party.I mean it's not everyday you get to spend quality time with your boyfriend's parents.Especially when the parents are the King and Queen of Eraklyon."said Stella.

"Well i am worried about what they are going to think of me Stella.What if they don't like me?"said Bloom as Sky approaches her.

"They are going to love you.Just like i do."said Sky as he hold her hand so that she can get up and hugged her.

Awww.....so much love in the air.

"Hey you too knock it off,won't you."said Riven as i giggle.

Jealous much.....

There were lights outside.

"What was that."i said as it caught us by surprise.

"Relax guys,that's just the enchanted fireworks display welcoming guests upon arrival."said Sky as i look outside the window and watched the fireworks.

Beautiful......

"Well that's what i call a flasht welcome."said Brandon.

"Oh Timmy isn't it amazing."said Tecna as she hug Timmy.

"Are you happy?"ask Timmy.

"Oh yeah and i'll be even happier when we land safely.Watch where you're going."said Tecna as Timmy almost crashed us.

"Rumor has it there's going to be a huge orchestra."said Musa.

"That's right."confirmed Sky.

"And i heard the cake is supposed to be over 20 feet high."said Stella.

"That's true too."said Sky.

"And i heard that every guest is gonna get a new hoverbike."said Riven.

You just want a hoverbike,no need to lie to get it.

"Now where did you hear that?"said Sky as i giggle.

"Well actually i made it up but hey it cost nothing to dream."said Riven as i laugh.