The Fairy Godmother

Ivy pov:
We stayed in Gardenia to search for Eldora.

Right now,me and the Winx were making dinner for Mike and Vanessa.

We were making pizza.

"Now for the homemade pizza dough.You are going to love this recipe,i used to make it with my dad all the time and it's so good."said Bloom as we were taking the ingredients out of the cabinets."Okay,first up flour.Ready Flora?"

"Here it comes."said Flora as she used her magic to drop flour in Musa and Aisha's bowl.

And on their faces too.

"Opps."said Flora as she giggles.

"Two teaspoon salt and one teaspoon sugar."said Bloom as i made the sugar and salt levitate and drop some in each bowl.

"And mix."said Bloom as i put the sugar and salt away.

"Till when?"ask Musa.

"Until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl.Oven ready?"said Bloom.

"Almost chef."said Stella.

"Aisha,Musa.How's it coming?"ask Bloom as they were stretching the dough in their hands.

"Umm...gooey."said Musa.

"And rubbery."said Aisha as she stretched the dough so much that it flew out of ther hand and on Bloom's face.

"Yeah...definitely gooey."said Bloom with all the dough on her face.

"Hmm,what seems to be taking so long?"ask Stella as she used her magic to heat the oven faster."No one better to turn up the heat than the fairy of the shining sun."

How about fairy of fire?

"I'm really happy to be hanging out with you guys again."said Bloom as she used her magic to make the dough spin and take it's circle shape

"Good,cause there's no getting rid of us now."said Musa as she throws her dough up for Bloom to spin it.

Then the dough was spinning out of control.

"Whoa!"i said as i duck.

"Stella look out!"said Bloom and Stella ducked just in time.

"Ivy,are you sure you didn't add to much sugar."said Bloom as i shrugged.

What?

I don't know how to cook.

"Without you,Bloom,the emotional and physiological vibrations of the group were completely-Whoa!...out of whack."said Tecna as she dodge the dough and Flora taste the sauce that Tecna was making.