At the Last Moment

Ivy pov:

Today me and the winx had dance class and boy we were moving

We were dancing with ribbons.

We were graceful.

"Go!Go!Go!Keep it up!Very good,that's the way to do it."said the teacher.

Flora got out first because she was exhausted.

"Flora darling,the way to perfection is through practice and discipline.For you that is.For mr dance is also effortless."said Stella then got wrapped up by her own ribbon and fell.

We all stopped dancing and laugh at Stella.

Then Tecna device beep.

She checked it and didn't look happy.

"She won't want to hear this."said Tecna referring to Stella.

Skip....
We left dance class and went back to the dorm.

We sat in Stella's room as Tecna play the news from Solaria.

"The wedding between King Radius and Countess Cassandra will take place in the royal palace of Solaria and will be by invitation only.The announcement was made today by King Radius himself,who added that unprecedented security measures will be in place to prevent an attack or the unwanted attendance by any undesirable person."said the news lady.

Ouch....That gotta hurt for Stella.

"Undesirable person!No one's ever caller me that!"said Stella as she brush her hair.

"Oh no Stella,your father wasn't talking about you."said Bloom.

Nice try.

"Yes,he was since he fell under Cassandra's spell,he's not himself anymore.Otherwisehe wouldn't marry that hag.She's nasty,she's horrible and her hair is an abomination."said said making me giggle.

Not Stella dissing the woman.

"I can't allow my father and the entire kingdom to fall into the hands of that woman.I have to stop their wedding,you girls will help me right."said Stella.

Great another thing i can tick off my bucket list:Stopping/Crashing a wedding✅️

"Of course we will Stella,and then we'll put proper hair back in the palace of Solaria."said Bloom as we all grin at her.

Skip again...