Date with Disaster

Ivy's pov:
Me and the winx are on kitchen duty for tonight.Well all except Stella,don't know where she went.We were peeling potatoes and i mean lots of potatoes while our omelets were cooking."God,i hate kitchen duties,i just don't get it"said Bloom."What is it that you don't get Bloom?"ask Musa next to her."Why school for fairies can't use magic to cook dinner."said Bloom.I mean i understand that."All you have to do is wave the magic wand ,snap your fingers wiggle the nose a couple of times and voila.Everything is ready without any effort."she said while using magic to float in the air."I like baking and making food.Its peaceful and calms my mind so i don't have to stress and home-made food is always delicious."i said while peeling a potato.Then the door open and Bloom came back down.It was Master Australia,the cook."However its is true that home-made taste a lot better and are much healthier"he said of course hearing the whole thing."umm...Hi master Australia."said Bloom."How is the side dish coming along?"he said walking to Musa."We are almost finished"said Musa showing homing him a potato."These potatoes are to small,take off less skin.And what about the omelet,don't forget to flip them huh"he said pointing at the cooking omelets.We walk to the omelets and grab one pan each."Cooking is an art young lady"he said."When i graduate from here,i'll eat put every night."said Musa."Now let you flips these omelets.Come on"he said.Flora flip first and it perfectly landed back in the pan.Then was me perfect of course.Not my first omelets.Then techna also did it great.Then Musa who also didn't catch the egg.Close call.Lastly Bloom chose omelet stuck on the moving fan on the ceiling."oh,i'm so sorry.I don't know how it happened."said Bloom appologically."Well what are you waiting for.Somebody turn off the fan."said Master Australia.Flora run to the switch."i'll do it"she said flipping the switch which made the fan go faster."Come on down little omelet,don't be afraid no one is gonna eat you"joke Musa while Bloom was dying of laughter."I said turn it off"yelled Master Australia.Finally Flora turn it off and the omelet went flying to master Australia's face."I'll have a word with the head mistress about granting you a permanent  exception from kitchen duties.You young fairies cause more troubles then helping.Now i must clean before dinner time.So keep an eye on the roast."he growl wiping his face and walking out of the kitchen.The others went back to peeling potatoes while i put on kitchen gloves and open one of the ovens."Everything's okay here"i said looking at the chicken.Then Stella walk in,"Girls i have some really wild news"she said excitedly."We know you managed to get out of kitchen duty,Congratulations Stella"said Techna."Oh i have a perfectly valid reason for that you know.I'm going out tonight,i got a date,isn't that exciting."she said."oh valid reason indeed"said Bloom sarcastically."I got an invitation you know guess who is it from"she said holding out a piece of paper."Oh we are just dying to know."said Musa also sarcastically."Prince Sky!"said Stella showing us the paper.That got everyone's attention.We turn to her and "can you believe it an invitation to black lagoons.Sounds good huh"she said while waving the paper.Black lagoon that sound wierd for a place.I came out of my thoughts and heard stella said,But what will i wear i'm so confused.Will help me pick something?"she plead."Well...okay"i said.

We got out of our aprons and walk back to the dorm and into stella's room.She open her closet and she has a lot of clothes."Stella you have a lot clothes"said Bloom voicing my thoughts.I just sat on her bed and watch the girls."Well thats the problem,i need something really special and romantic."she said."I wear this pure  classic elegance.its perfect for a-"said Flora holding a black dress before was cut by stella."a funeral yes,for a date i need more pizazz."she huff."How about this one,you sure make a lasting impression while wearing this."said Tecna holding a pink dress with blue triangles print on it.Stella walk to her and took the dress before putting it infront of her in mirror to see if she looks great."How can you buy somethkng like that"said Tecna obviously not a big dress lover."i didn't buy it"said Stella."Someone gave it to you?"ask Tecna."I design it"said stella."In the dark"said Musa.I sigh and walk to her closet.I look around for a perfect dress.Finally i saw something ,it was a blue dress."I like this one"i said holding the dress to her."Yess,thats it."she said.I hand her the dress and puts it on.i return to her bed and sit cross legged on it."Will brandon be there too?"ask Bloom.This girl has a crush~"No Sky gave his servant the night off"said Stella throwing hee clothes on bloom and one came towards me but i dodge it.She put on the dress and look beautiful."Come on,brandon is not his servant.He's his assistant,there's a difderence."said Bloom defending him."Sorry Bloom,i was just joking all right."said Stella."You like him huh?"i tease."Hey!"she said."Yeah don't tell me it's none of my business."said Stella while walking to the bed and sitting next to me,putting her heels."Well you shouldn't have called him that Stella."said Tecna."Musa could you get that box for me please"said Stella pointing a small green chest."Sure"she said picking it up but had to struggle before putting it in front of stella."Whats in there?"she ask."Just a few pieces of jewelry"said Stella none chalently."A few pieces!!"said Flora looking at the box.Stella puts on two bracelets and her ring."Yes these are perfect but the ring is too much."she said looking at her hand before taking of the ring."There thats better."she said."Here Ivy,can you keep this for me please."said Stella giving me the ring."Here Bloom take it"i said giving her the ring."You sure?"she said."Yea,i don't like jewelry that much plus all i want from Stella when she return is pastries."i said looking at Stella."Of course love,i'll bring you pastries"said Stelle smiling. "But its your magic septer"said Bloom."I'm not gonna need it tonight.Who needs a magic ring when you've got a real prince to protect you"said Stella twirling around.Still i feel something wrong."I wouldn't trust that guy.Something doesn't smell right about this date.I smell a rat."said Techna."i smell something too"said Musa.True it smell like smoke."The roast!"i yelled jumping up.We start running  to the kitchen."Hurry up quick"said Musa."Oh what a mess"said Bloom as we open the kitchen's door."Mess you say"said a voice behind us.We turn around and saw Griselda,"A better word would be disaster,catastrophe, calamity.Your unreliability unforgivable."she said."Oh no its miss Griselda."whisper Musa."Roll-ups"chanted miss Grisleda and all the smoke disappear."I hope you a have a good excuse for all of this"she said."I'm coming girls.Here i am"i heard Flora yelled before falling down and the fire extinguisher goes off on its own and spread all over miss Griselda."Get back to work immediately,you hear me.Dinner must not be delayed.Do your best girls"said miss Griselda before walking out of the kitchen."Bread and cheese okay for you guys?Hmm"said Bloom.I sigh and said,"wait.let me cook something.You guys gonna help me"I command them around and finally we made some spaghetti and meatball marenera."God,you thats good,ivy"said Musa taking a bite.The others agreeing with her."No problem,now eat up before going to bed"i said.We ate and cleaned the dishes before going back to our dorms.I went to my room directly and fall onto my bed and dooze off.