The Gifts of Destiny

Ivy pov:

Bloom,Stella,Tecna and me stood in the water as the sprout was floating.

"So this is it huh?wow,the forest magic heart."said Bloom.

"Where all Diana's power is.."i said.

"We could defeat her by destroying this bud."said Tecna.

I know right.

Just a little bit of magic and it's all over for her.

"But the heart of all nature beats within it."said the leader of the tribal people.

Right.

We're the good guys.

Bloom touch the bud and it gave a huge wave of its magic.

"This bud will live and we'll personally defend it from any and all who may want to destroy it."said Bloom.

The boss spoke.

"You are a wise fairy.For destroying that bud would mean ruining all of nature."said the leader.

"Things cannot be solved by destruction,we'll find another way to defeat Diana."I said.

Sadly.

"And then Diana will learn that not all humans are heartless."said Tecna.

"Her hunger for vengeance has made her blind to people like us,we who defend nature."said leader dude.

"Um i realize that this is a touching moment but can we leave,the humidity is making my hair get all frizzy."said Stella.

"Well here comes a great reason to leave."i said refering to the warrior fairies that was coming towards us.

"Warrior fairies.Come on let's get to a safe place."said Bloom as the tribal people run out of the water.

We flew into the forest as the warrior fairies chase us and was blasting us.

"This isn't a very nice welcome."said Stella as we dodge.

"Drop of light!"cast Stella and made a sheild bubble appear to deflect the blasts.

"Nice one Stella.Our Sophix powers are really effective against the Amazonian fairies."said Bloom as we continue to fly away with warrior fairies on our tail.