The Magic Totem

Ivy pov:
Recap:
We arrived in a small village in the middle of the forest,called Fearwood,in Canada.We were searching for a totem that hold the silver spear,our last magic item to forge the Legendarium key.Then we got attacked by werewolves,courtesy of the Legendarium.Helia was on fire and was being badass.Then we lead the werewolves to clearing in the forest,where the totem was supposed.But surprise,surprise...it was there,it was in the Legendarium.Then Icy froze Helia with her powers and took him away.Now Flora went to the Legendarium alone,while the Winx fought the werewolves,to rescue Helia from Icy's claws.

End of recap.

We were surronded by the werewolves

"So what now,guys?"i ask as the werewolves kept approaching.

"They keep getting close."said Aisha.

"But remember these wolves are innocent men and women.We can't hurt them."said Bloom.

"But they are hurting us and we got defend sooner or later."i said.

"Ivy no."said Daphne as i groan.

"Everyone just remain calm and maintain your position."said Sky.

What the hell do you think we were doing all this time?

"As far as i'm concerned,this party is getting a bit to crowded."said Stella.

"Hey guys,we need to break the curse."said Nex.

"How?By waiting for the sun to rise?"said Aisha.

"I wonder if moon rise would do the trick."said Musa.

"And we don't have that damn totem either."i said.

"Closing in."said Bloom as we back up and at this point everyone was back to back with someone."Sky,any ideas?"

Then a bright light appeared.

We back up from the light,even the werewolves were blinded by it.

When then light disappeared,we saw Flora and frozen Helia leaning against the totem.

"Helia!Flora!You're back!"said Tecna.

"And you found the totem."said Bloom.

"It's the only way to break the curse of the Fearwood werewolves."said Daphne and the totem let out a wave of magic.

The werewolves were turning back to humans one by one.

"Whoa!What happened?"ask  guy.

"Things just got a hairy,sir."said Tecna.