Power Play

Ivy pov:

"It's this way."said Knut as we walk through the halls of Cloud Tower quietly.

I just wanna go and beat the Trix up already.

And not to mention Riven didn't try to apologize to me or hell he didn't even bear a look at me.

He better say sorry soon or else,i'll send him 6-feet under.

"Wait here."said Knut as he go to the other side of door and press a brick for the wall to open.

How many secret passage are in this bloody castle.

"This way."he said and went inside.

We followed him behind with me keeping a close distance to Bloom.

We arrived at the end of the passage and open the door to realise it was a passage to.....

"Hey it's the Trix's room.Knut why did you bring us here?"ask Bloom.

"He wanted us to see a good exmaple of bad decorating."sass Stella.

I sigh,even though we are on a secret and important mission,Stella still have her sarcasm with her.

"From here we have access to the castle."said Knut.

I walk to door and open it a little before peeking outside.There was a lot of monters here.

"The corridor is heavily guarded."i whisper as i close the door.

"Getting out of this room is not a problem,i've learnt to move about the castle without being noticed.First we need to go down a couple of stories,the tunnel leading us down is through there."Knut said pointing a mirror at the end.

"I don't know,looks like a regular mirror to me."said Sky as he look at the mirror.

Of course it will look like a regular mirror you dumbass.

"You've got a keen eye Sky."said Brandon.

Seriously...

"You've got to trust me,i'm with you not the witches.Come on we've got no time to waste."said Knut.

"Hey ladies first Brandon."said Riven.

Haha nice joke...

"And children next right Riven."Brandon said back.

Bloom take a step forward but Sky stop her.

"Let us go first,it could be dangerous in there."said Sky.

Well that's true,we don't know what is waiting for us down there.

"I'm with you."said Brandon.

Knut open the mirror and one by one we all went through it.

We kept walking down the stairs till we were down.We walk for more hours.

We've been walking for hours in these secret corridors and yet it feels like we're getting absolutely nowhere.Everything looks exactly the same."said Bloom.

That's true.I'm getting kind of tired.

"Don't worry,we're almost there.Only a few small steps separate us from the Dragon Flame.See over there is where they hid all there secrets."said Knut pointing in a direction.

"Are trying to make me homesick."said Riven.

"I feel something is not quite right down here.No guards,no traps.Why are the Trix so sure of themselves. "said Sky.