ten: cyclopes car line

~•♡•~

piper woke up shortly after the free-fall began. she screamed just as loudly as i did, because for the second time this week, i was plummeting to my death.

i shot past piper, with leo next to me screaming, "NOT COOOOOOL!"

"piper! level out! extend your arms and legs!" jason ordered her.

i choked as my head was, once again, going to be the first thing to go splat. if jason was saving piper, he couldn't get me this time.

i looked to the moon as it shone down on us, and for once, i had a decent idea.

"we have to get leo and runa!" piper yelled.

"i got it!" i yelled, my voice hoarse from screaming so loudly. i extended a hand out. "leo! give me your hand!"

"my dragon! you gotta save festus!" leo yelled as he suddenly slammed into me.

"please don't barf on me!" i pleaded.

"WHY WOULD I-"

i wasn't even sure if my plan would work, but i had mine and leo's lives riding on it. i held his torso tightly as i focused on a point on the ground.

i took a deep breath, and went.

both of our forms dissipated into white particles, and just as fast as they did, they reformed about five feet from the roof of a warehouse.

this was not the plan, but we did not die.

leo and i screamed as we tumbled, folding like pretzles as we crashed through the ceiling, and then onto the floor below. i groaned, exhausted from moon traveling from five hundred feet above my location, with someone else, while free falling. it was the second time i had ever done it, and it felt like my head was going to fall off.

i groaned as i curled into a ball on my knees, tucking my pounding head into my body. i heard an explosion, and leo sobbed, "festus!" from beside me.

jason and piper crashed in next, about twenty feet away from us. i heard them both groan just as loud as i did.

"piper! where's piper?" jason called out.

"leo!" i groaned, but it sounded more like "LEEEUUUHHH" than anything else. i clawed until i landed on his shoulder, and i evidently clamped harder than i intended.

"ow, bro!" leo complained. "go easy! i'm not a sofa!"

his voice hurt my head and he suddenly went silent as he knealt next to me.

"hey, space girl? you good?"

i gave him a pain-ridden moan as a response, and i shut my eyes.

"oh. okay. not good."

leo slung my arm over his shoulder's as he pulled me to his feet. i'd like to say i was able to walk and talk, but truthfully, leo dragged me as my limp legs trailed behind us, and the most words i formed were, "fuh-bluh".

pro tip; don't teleport mid-air while falling at about ninety miles an hour, while holding another person, while you're all screaming, and you have teleported literally once before, only about thirty feet.