690 READ SPECIAL

pirates except barely pirates its just a lot of chaos i wrote at 12a.m on a thursday rehehehehhe

~•♡•~

leo tried to scream from the helm over the sound of the violent sea storm, but it wasn't any use. below, everyone of the argo II was violently moving around the deck, trying to keep everything in place while also trying to hit the enemy ship.

"move your ass, jackson!" annabeth yelled. percy screamed in fear and reloaded a canon. leo cringed at the sound of violent, black waves lapping over his ship, drenching jason, aruna, and hazel.

"it's f-freezing!" aruna shivered as she ran around on deck, her white, baggy shirt now soaked and pasted to her skin. her teeth chattered as she ran for a sliding crate of explosives, her leather boots clunking loudly on the deck. she screamed as she lunged for the crate, catching it before it fell off.

lightning struck directly overhead. leo had trouble maintaining the wheel as the ship dangerously listed to port. nico and hazel screamed as they tumbled towards the edge, but jason and piper managed to grab them in time. a sound like thunder loomed, and leo saw a canonball shoot into the water just a few feet away from the ship.

aruna looked at leo, her expression horrified. "get us out of here!"

leo screamed back in fear as he worked the ship. aruna tried to run for another canon, but she slipped and cracked her head on the wood flooring.

"ARU!" leo screamed. jason ran to her side, but he slipped, too, and cracked his head. aruna was moaning with pain, and jason was clean out.

leave to jason to steal the show when it comes to head injuries.

"someone get her!" leo commanded. "AND DON'T SLIP AND CRACK YOUR HEAD!"

frank lit a canon and covered his ears. thunder clapped, and frank thought it was over, but then the actual canon went off. he stumbled, holding his ear with a hand. as he tried to walk over to hazel, who was screaming his name, he slipped and cracked his head.

"SON OF A BITCH!" nico screamed as a crate of mangoes went overboard.

"FRANK!" hazel cried out. she tried to run for him, but saw that three teenagers had now fallen and cracked their heads, and seemed to figure she didn't want to be the fourth. instead, she stood in fear, and moved to catch a sliding crate instead.

piper had no such judgement. she tried to get the others, but slipped on a mango, and cracked her head.

"HE HIT 'EM!" percy screamed. leo turned to look at the enemy ship, but it was violently dark outside, like the night had descended onto his eyes and blocked out everything. violent winds and rain came from the sides, forming a fuzzy sheet of grey over it. but, when the lightning flashed, leo could see the enemy ship in pieces, beginning to sink.

"YEAH!" percy jumped up. his eyes went wide with panic as he slipped suddenly, and cracked his head.

"NO!" annabeth was the only successful demigod to get over to one of the fallen, and help them up. percy groaned loudly as he held his forehead. leo turned to aruna, who was now out cold with frank and jason, their bodies lifelessly sliding around with the ship.