VALENTINE'S SPECIAL

to show myself some love, i shaved my legs for the first time since the end of september. how wonderful. i no longer feel like a yeti

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

omg it is also aruna's birthday SHES TECHNICALLY 29 IN OUR WORLD WHAT

this is noncanon. also i didn't edit this cuz im sorta lazy and this is... like... long but like there's probably only a few typos.

probably.

~•♡•~

"aruna? have you seen my kool-aid jar?"

aruna yelped as she shot up, her hair flopped over to one side. leo was standing at the door, one hand on the handle. he stared at the red marks on aruna's cheek from sleeping on the desk as the girl looked around, in a bit of a daze.

"were you sleeping? it's seven p.m." leo remarked.

aruna spat her hair out of her mouth as she shook her head, which dizzied her up. "no, i- i was connecting... with hypnos..."

leo raised a suspicious eyebrow. "sure. okay! tell me a single one of his symbols."

aruna stared. "you're a foul, wretched cunt, you know that?"

leo simply shrugged. "yeah, i know, you tell me that a lot. do you wanna shower and change before we leave?"

"we're leaving?" aruna looked around her cabin curiously as she tried to figure out what planet she was even on.

"yeah, remember?" leo frowned. "dude, were you fucking missing when we talked about going to jersey with piper and jason?"

"that's today?" aruna looked around for a calender. "it's tuesday!"

"it's saturday- dude, you good?" leo scoffed. "it's saturday, february thirteenth! we're going into jersey for that special bakery, and ordering a bunch of cupcakes and stuff for camp! we've been over this!"

aruna gasped and nodded. "wait, no i remember now. s-sorry- i- change? away."

"what?!" leo shrieked as aruna marched to the door. she grabbed leo by his face and shoved him out, nearly knocking him into a nearby column. leo released a string of spanish profanities as aruna marched to her closet and grabbed enough clothes for a possible night in jersey- as well as some quest stuff, because demigod-ishness was so wild, she didn't know if she'd be back in a day, a week, or by the time a woman was a president.

"hurry up!" leo yelled as he started obnoxiously banging on the door with both fists. "hurry up, aru!"

"IN A MINUTE!" aruna screeched as she fell while pulling on her jeans. "OWWWWW!"

leo continued banging on the door while whining loudly.

"hang on! hang on!"

"ARUUUUUU!"

"SHUT UUUUUUUPP!" aruna screamed as she grabbed a shirt. she started pulling it on and opened the door as leo stopped. he stared at her, a carefree grin on his face as aruna pulled the shirt down and pulled her hair out of it.