thirty-nine: leo feels some boob

LEO

~•♡•~

aruna, leo, echo, and hazel all sat in the grass, hiding themselves from the nymphs and narcissus, which didn't much matter, as everyone was busy staring at narcissus.

aruna sat across from him, her legs crossed on the rock she sat on. her black hair had a orange glow from behind as the evening sun glazed over her, and while leo found her gorgeous, he always thought she looked so much better in the moonlight.

her cheeks were rosy, but so were leo's. she held his arm gently, using a black marker to make a faux tattoo on the boy. for such quick, sloppy work, it actually looked really good. leo knew that aruna liked to draw, but she never showed any of the stuff in her sketchbooks. he wondered if she ever would.

"this is a horrible, horrible plan." hazel blushed as she hugged her knees.

"well, we gotta get the bronze somehow." aruna said through the marker cap she held between her teeth. her lips were bright pink with a few red patches.

leo really wanted to kiss her.

she finished the tattoo. it read: HOT STUFF with a skull and crossbones beneath it. aruna specifically pushed up the sleeves of leo's shirt to reveal the muscles he was lacking, which only made leo feel a little worse. her hand stopped gripping his arm, leaving leo feel somewhat cold.

aruna dipped her hands in the pond. she reached over to leo amid his confusion, and suddenly ran her hands through his hair. leo felt things stirring inside him, and he began rapidly counting sheep in his head.

one sheep, hands in my hair, three sheep, gods she's soft, six sheep, i want to hold her waist again, thirteen sheep, she's so hot.

it went well, he would say.

"hazel, you got lipstick?" aruna asked as she looked over at the girl. hazel shook her head, and aruna muttered something foul in korean.

"okay... uhhhh..." aruna handed the marker to leo and stood up.

"what are you doing?" leo asked. aruna magically transformed her silver hoodie into a slim fitting, cropped tank-top, and the promptly sat down.

"selling the point." she huffed as leo dangerously tried to keep his eyes above aruna's shoulders, which was the second hardest thing he'd ever done next to fighting a literal goddess. "okay, write something."

"uh, what?" leo stuttered. hazel seemed almost as flustered as he did.

"write something on me. sign your name or something." aruna said.

"uh.... o-okay..." leo tried to calm the trembling in his hands as he grabbed aruna's arm gently, and started to write.

"i kinda meant on my chest, but whatever."

"HUH?!" leo choked. hazel hid her face.

"leo, have you ever seen my show this much skin? i did it for a fucking reason. don't be a little bitch."

"i... i don't want to invade-"

"DO IT!"

leo shrieked like a little girl and pressed the marker tip just below aruna's collarbone. she didn't seem to be breathing, and looked strangely calm as leo's hand trembled. he began an attempt at writing, but it was kind of sloppy and scraggly.