thirty-one: a sock that may or may not be a cum sock

ARUNA

~•♡•~

aruna didn't regret her night in the city, even if it meant she would forever have to wear a disguise outside of camp because she was now on the most wanted list in the tri-state area (technically ashley rhodes was wanted, but as soon as she was detained, it just meant she'd also be charged with fraud). she'd had a lifetime of fun in one night; she ate sushi for the first time, leo reprogrammed the jumbotron, she played hide-and-seek in a mall, and she even encountered a few ghosts in an abandoned building and almost got killed! how fun!

and, she was finally coming to terms with the fact that she really liked leo. she wasn't going to pursue anything, but this wasn't like her little crush on piper when they first met. eventually, that resolved to mere platonic feelings. this was a lot more serious.

but she wasn't ready for a relationship. she didn't even think that leo really liked her, but that wasn't why.

she just couldn't accept the idea that love was for her.

it was around 3p.m. by the time they returned to camp. a few campers looked at them weirdly, but it was mostly the ones who hadn't gotten to know who aruna was very well. the ones who had gotten used to her shit gave a simple head-nod, and went on about their day.

"oh, hey, runa." kayla knowles waved. "need some help on the eye?"

"nah, get tu hermano first."

so, she grabbed will solace, waved goodbye, and hauled the drained son of apollo off to the medbay.

jason looked a little concerned, but when aruna and leo started walking to the dining pavillion while singing songs from 'the nightmare before christmas', he eased up a bit.

"wait! runa, don't you want to spend time... together?" piper asked.

aruna just looked at piper with a small smile.

"how about later?" aruna suggested. "we can all have board game night in my cabin."

piper looked startled. "are... you sure?"

aruna nodded confidently and waved piper off. "you guys should go and do valentine's day things. around- say, sundown- come over to my cabin. we can destroy our friendship then via monopoly."

piper chuckled and nodded. "okay. take care, runa."

"you too, pipes."

and they went in opposite directions.

~•♡•~

aruna and leo had to make a second stop to medbay just after dinner. the children of apollo did some quick healing, to the point of aruna and leo looking almost exactly the same as they had before. only difference was both teens were covered in a bunch of small scars all over (adding to their collection) and aruna now had a very massive, noticable scarred red ring on her wrist barely hidden behind her bracelet.

leo whistled. "hardcore."

"i'm always hardcore."

leo and aruna found that very funny, and cackled the whole way back to the amphitheatre.

"so, the dionysus and apollo cabins are doing a play." leo explained as he forced aruna into the crowded stands.