seventy-nine: everyone knows except our tartarus pals WOWIE

ARUNA

~•♡•~

"and then i kissed him." aruna said as she bit her cheeseburger.

"tongue?" piper asked as she dealt out uno cards.

"yeah."

"cool."

hazel still looked flushed and nervous. she looked like she wanted to ask questions, but she could only tap her foot and rub the back of her neck as she smiled awkwardly.

"so, when did you lose your virginity?" piper blurted.

hazel shrieked with her hands over her mouth. "piper!" she scolded.

aruna flushed red. "damn, you cut right to the chase, huh?"

piper stared at her. "fine. let's backtrack. why did you guys keep it a secret?"

aruna took another large bite of her cheeseburger and chewed quickly. she got it down and sighed with a faint grin as she looked at piper. "it... it was a sort of game, for us. we thought it was funny."

"cool. so, when did you lose your virginity?"

"PIPER!" hazel squealed. aruna stared at piper a minute, then turned to hazel.

"hazel, how about you ask a question?" aruna groaned.

"runa, i'm so glad you're getting dicked down-" hazel interrupted piper by shrieking. "-but, as your best friend, i have a right to know every detail! i told you every detail about jason!"

"yeah, but i didn't ask for that."

piper raised an eyebrow and aruna sighed. "you're right. it was some really good chisme."

hazel perked up. "what is chisme?"

"spanish for gossip." aruna explained.

"ohhhhh."

"so?" piper raised an eyebrow. aruna awkwardly peered down the hallway, trying to make sure nobody else was listening.

she turned to hazel. "um... hazel, maybe you shouldn't-" she froze. hazel was right in front of her, her golden eyes practically touching aruna's nose.

"tell me right now or i'll drain all the iron out of your body."

"OH MY GODS?"

~•♡•~

"oh, hey." leo waved from the helm. aruna nodded to him as she peered over the edge. they were flying now, and had been for a little while. after an hour-long interrogation, aruna finally had the chance to be free.

sort of.

"hi, runaaaaaaaa." jason grinned as he waved like darla in 'the little rascals'. frank was sitting next to him, but saved aruna of any embarrassment by simply waving with a kind smile. leo rolled his eyes and hid his face in his hands, though his ears, arms, and hair smoking.