sixty: bouncin flouncin rollin all around the streets

ARUNA

~•♡•~

aruna ran into the temple, pushing past tourists. where leo and frank once stood was now crowded with the nasty american guys, all barking and howling leo's name at the sight of the entrance. aruna realized it was closed, and she also realized one more thing;

the eidolons were back.

there were a few things to take from that; leo and frank would be joining hazel, and they were safe from the eidolons.

bad news; leo and frank were separated from aruna, and she was not safe from the eidolons.

"hey, beefcake!"

all three turned, their eyes set on her. aruna held out her hands and leaned forward with a smirk.

"where's the fourth one?" she said confidently.

"kill! kill the spawn of selene!" they growled. aruna could hear something banging under the floor by raphael's tomb, and aruna could hear distressed shouts from leo.

she held onto that, and looked at the eidolons.

"oh no!" she mocked. "i sure hope the eidolons do not chase me!"

at that, they did so. aruna ran out of the temple, her feet lighter than air. the american bodies were not so fast, what with them being as wide as they were tall. they growled and snarled, pushing other tourists out of the way as they chased after aruna.

aruna suddenly made her steps louder. she was far ahead of the eidolons, and much more fit. she may have looked strange, but she jumped up and down on the ground as he held onto leo's emotions.

it took a few seconds, but about four feet away, she heard banging. it was faint, like they were deeper in the tunnel than before, but aruna jumped to it, and stomped again. it took longer this time, but about twenty feet away, she heard it again, and followed.

the eidolons were still chasing her. she remembered the morse code leo had taught her once before, when he was still building the ship. when she made it to the next spot about twenty feet away, she stomped rhythmically this time.

H-U-R-R-Y.

quicker this time, leo and frank were moving. aruna was hopping all around rome, following her friends. after a hundred feet or so, a third presence joined them- hazel, and suddenly, they stopped moving.

the eidolons were gaining.

G-A-I-N-I-N-G.

suddenly, the ground swallowed her whole, she screamed as she dropped down into the earth. above her, the earth closed shut, though she was still trapped inside. the tunnel seemed to be much farther down than she thought, so she had to wonder how loud leo and frank had to be for her to hear.

she screamed as she emerged into the main tunnel. it smelled dusty, ancient, and metallic.

"i got you!"

leo somehow caught her. aruna stopped screamed and her eyes went wide as leo stared at her, his eyes equally as wide, both shocked leo managed to surmount the strength to hold aruna.