Calming the Chaos

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

The room was silent then simultaneously they turned to face a poker faced, yet still unconformable man. Then chaos claimed the room once more.

Reactions varied from people voicing their concerns at seeing a man die, to people trying (and failing) to see a reaction from Strange himself, who gave no reaction that he even heard that they would react to an alternate version of himself die. The biggest reactions were form Wong and America.

"What?!" They screamed in unison. They certainly didn't want to see their friend die. Even if he had done so on a great many occasions. Though that was only known to Wong and Strange himself.

"Why do we have to watch a guy die. People die every day, so what." Rocket protested.

He was then met with a slap from Gamora.

"What was that for?"

"A man will die, at least show compassion."

He would have protested but a look from Gamora told him to shut up. 

This and several other conversations were going on at once. Eventually however it was Strange himself who ended the chaos.

"QUIET!"

Once the room had gained silence he continued:

"While I would rather not react to another me die, we don't have a choice. If the Watcher and one other has determined that a fate so terrible were to pass that direct intervention is even a possible option, then it is best we listen to him."

"But Strange-"

Wong was cut off by Dr. Strange "No, Wong. We both know what foe the Watcher speaks of. We also know that if he sees it fit to interfere, then a fate far worse lays ahead than just Thanos."

"Very well said," the Watcher commented. "I must admit that this is risky, If this were to fail, the consequences will be... terrible." He let the sentience linger in the air.

"Wait so there is an entire organization dedicated to stalking us?" Tony protested.

"We have done this for countless millennium. It is our job. Now if you wish to go home and prepare for this fight, I suggest you cooperate."

Knowing that arguing will just delay them leaving, they sat down to watch a man get murdered.

An) Next post will start the reactions. The chapters will get longer after that. Request will be open after Death of Doctor Strange is completed.