Intermission and Teaser #36

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"NO," Wanda cried out. "I would never!"

Strange, Wong and America shared a look. They knew all to well what the Scarlet Witch was capable of.

"You may not, but this version would," Uatu told her. "The personalities between two universes can be different. Sometimes in minor ways sometimes in much bigger ways."

"We don't blame you for the crimes of your universal counterpart," Clint assured her.

"I did not blame Stark for cloning me. Strange didn't blame us for attacking him," Thor told her. "Why should we start blaming each other now?"

"Thanks," Wanda genuinely said.

Before the conversation could continue, Thor asked: "What happened to the Mutants? Did they ever recover from their genocide?"

"Yes," Uatu told Thor. "Eventually Kitty Pryde and several Mutants formed a nation purely for Mutants."

"Good," Thor said. It was clear that he had developed a soft spot for the Mutants.

"Who are we viewing next,"Clint asked.

"A man named Frank Castle aka the Punisher," Uatu told them,

"I know of him," Peter blurted out. "I never met him in person but Daredevil told me about him. Plus his trial was all over the news."

"Why was he on trial," Steve asked.

"He used really brutal methods," Peter explained. "He killed every criminal he came across. That's why the called him the Punisher. He punished the criminals."

"Do you know anything else about him," Tony asked.

"Not much," Peter admitted. "Like I said never met him in person. But I know he was an ex-marine. When he got home his family was murdered. That caused him to go on a killing spree."

"While you are right about his origin, there is more details that you don't know, Peter," Uatu said. "This explains why he does what he does."

"Well then, he knows how the exercise the Second Amendment," Tony commented

"You literally fly around in a bulletproof suit of armor," Pepper countered.

An) Done. So I had to skip around on the list for this one. Originally this one would have came much later, however with the 20 images per chapter rule, all the others would have took up 2 chapters to complete. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but I want the 100th chapter special to take place on the 100th chapter. After this is completed, I will follow the list again. Also, it has been awhile since I last watched the Defenders so if I made any mistakes or continuity errors, let me know so I can fix them.