Intermission and Teaser #22

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

Trigger Warnings: Child abuse, depression, PTSD.

"Before we continue," Sam said. "I would like to ask Bruce a question. Bruce, do you have PTSD?"

"What would make you think that," Bruce asked.

"PTSD doesn't just effect soldiers," Sam said. "Other things can cause it, such as being abused for years as a child."

"I am fine," Bruce denied.

"I don't think you are," Sam countered. "At least look into some therapy sessions."

"I am fine," Bruce repeated.

"You are smart, Bruce," Natasha cut in. "But you are a terrible liar."

"When we get out of this, we are all going to therapy," Steve said.

"You can't boss me around, human," Rocket said.

Gamora hit him in the head. "Be respectful, and yes, I think therapy is a good idea."

"Back to Bruce," Sam said. "I run a group therapy. It helps people get over their PTSD. Normally it is only for people who have been in combat, but we can make an exception. And the fact that you have fought in a battle, just not the same as a solider. I believe it could do some good for you. I won't force you to go if you don't want to, but I would recommend it."

"I will consider if it will get you off my back," Bruce said.

"Since you have yet to understand, Bruce, we will continue with the storyline," Uatu said.

"Why can't you just tell me," Bruce pleaded with Uatu.

"I am under strict orders not to. If I could, I would," Uatu replied.

An) Done. So, it may seem like I brought the Bruce has PTSD ark to an end early, but it will be brought up again. And yes, I have resorted to the "we need therapy" cliche of pretty much every reaction fan fiction ever. Once more, no Bruce's PTSD will be brought up again.