Intermission and Teaser #5

"So a being called the Phoenix comes every few years with the intentions of destroying the place," Tony summarized.

"It is a bit more complicated than that but basically, yes," Uatu said.

"So how many more of me?"

"We have one more and then we are done for now."

"Thank goodness for that. I'm getting tired of being the star of the show."

"Again, I only report what my boss says. And I don't have the power to say no. Anyways the next one will not be so happy."

"The other ones have been happy," Tony asked.

Uatu choose to ignore the comments. "The next one breaks my heart. I hate what happens in this one, it saddens me. We are told not to care for these stories, but I often do. What happens next I will tell you this. If I could've interfered, I would have."

"Alright, what happens to me?"

"It is best that we save that for the viewing."

"So how is this so saddening?"

"Like I said, just watch."

An) So in case you couldn't tell I'm not a fan of this story. I am also making another fanfic which, as of writing has not been released, and wont for some time. I may not ever, but for now just enjoy the one you're on now. Also I hate to do this, but I am no longer doing requests for Spider-Man. The Marvel Universe has lots of heroes and only doing Spider-Man simply isn't fun. Other than that note I am still taking requests, just not on Spider-Man.