Intermission and Teaser #53

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"Thank goodness he is alive," Peter said.

"Now he just has to survive the cold, trek through the snow covered mountain range and escape the island," MJ pointed out.

"I never said that his odds were good," Peter countered. "Just that he was alive."

"Peter," Uatu interrupted. "This next event has you in it."

"Well, I've been in a few-"

"No," Uatu interrupted again. "I mean it has you. As in Peter Parker of Earth-199999 you."

"Wait," Peter said faintly. "But I thought that we were watching other universes. How could I be in it?"

"Do you remember what I told you before? About the Web of Life and Destiny," Uatu asked.

"Yes," Peter replied.

"Well in this event, it gets attacked. And to prevent it from being destroyed, Spider-People from across the multiverse come together to protect it," Uatu told him.

"But I haven't... Wouldn't I know about it then? It would already have happened," Peter protested.

"Not necessarily," Tony spoke up. "It is people from across the multiverse. Including various points in time. For some it will happen in the future, for others in the past, some will even be experiencing it."

"Which means I have yet another fight well above my payroll to help with," Peter grumbled. 'So much for being a Friendly Neighbor Spider-Man.'

"Lets just get this started," Peter said. 'Is this how Clint and Natasha felt? They were just regular people who were on a team with Thor, the Hulk, and Iron Man. I am way over my head.'

"Who the hell are they," Tony demanded

"That is Solus, the man trying to destroy the Web of Life and Destiny," Uatu explained.

"And the other guy," Tony asked.

"That is Miles Morales with the power of the Enigma Force."

An) Done. So yeah, MCU Peter actually gets a brief cameo in this. He doesn't do anything and only appears in a brief panel, but it is still cool.