Intermission and Teaser #55

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"That... was not what I was expecting," Tony admitted.

"That is why it is such a pain. It always creates the perfect antithesis of whoever looks into it," Stephen admitted.

"So are we going to watch them fight next," Tony asked.

"No," Uatu replied. "The heroes die," He bluntly added.

"However when in Hell Mephisto made a deal with them. He would send them back to stop Blackheart. When they returned to Earth, they once again fought but eventually they gave Red Hulk the Spirit of Vengeance and the symbiote to defeat Blackheart," Uatu summarized.

"That may just be the most terrifying sentence I've heard in a long time," Tony said.

"Anyone else miss when we got to watch Sam and Steve use rocket skateboards to try to get his shield back," Scott asked.

"Even I miss it," Steve admitted.

"I have no idea how you guys handle this stuff," Bucky said, looking at Stephen, Wong and America.

"I only started out recently, so neither do I," America joked.

"You just learn to handle it," Stephen added. "And even then..." He exchanged a look with Wong. "You have bad days."

"You know you're hated when a group of people who never meet team up to kick your ass," Tony joked

"That literally describes you guys teaming up to stop me," Loki pointed out.

"My point still stands," Tony replied.

"That also describes us," Quill said about the Guardians.

An) Done. Also man I just realized how common of a trope that is.