Intermission and Teaser #40

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"No," Thor roared out.

Looking directly at Uatu, Strange asked: "Do they manage to spread the infection?"

"Only to one other universe," Uatu answered. "It was able to spread from Earth-2149 to another Earth. Earth-Z."

Everyone was paying attention. Even Drax.

"After a battle between the New Avengers, who were not zombies, and the Avengers who were, a zombie Peter, who had come to his senses, unleashed Sandman. He was also filled with nano bots that killed zombies."

"An impressive tale," Drax complemented.

"And an unfinished one," Uatu replied. "After this, I appeared. Because the virus spread to a different universe, I was forced to interfere. I sent the last remaining zombie back to where it began, Earth-2149. There I created a time loop trapping the virus there, forever."

"That is very horrifying to think about," Ned commented.

"One more question," Strange said. "Why didn't I destroy the machine and teleport the survivors out?"

"This you is one of your weaker variants," Uatu responded. "He didn't know any teleportation spells."

"At least we don't have to worry about zombies invading the universe," Bruce said.

"Yes, Uatu agreed. "For the next event, we return to Earth-616. In this universe, the Skrulls invaded Earth."

"This will be about the time the Avengers were replaced," Uatu ominously said

"Are they copies of us," Tony asked.

"Yes," Uatu answered.

An) Done.