Intermission and Teaser #17

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"What did he do to him," Shuri asked.

"He probably used the Penance Stare," Wong informed the Princess of Wakanda. "It forces the victim to live through all the sins they committed. All at once. It forces their soul to feel the suffering that you caused on others."

"This is why I hate magic," Shuri said.

"Exactly," Tony said. "To unpredictable. No rules, just chaos."

"Who is the next one about," Pepper asked to prevent a fight from breaking out over whether or not magic or science is better.

"Peter," Uatu said. "Do you remember when you asked me on how good of a teacher you were."

"Yes," Peter answered.

"The next event will focus on one of your proteges. A person who gets your powers and abilities. His name is MIles Morales," Uatu said. "In this event he was forced back in time."

"This Peter is an even bigger nerd than you," MJ Teased

"Very funny," Peter deadpanned.

An) Done. So introducing MIles Morales, this'll be fun. On a side note, holy crap I did it. I reached 50 chapters. I am so glade I didn't drop out half way through like so many others. Although I was tempted many times. Thanks to all who have been with the story since the beginning (especially the early chapter, which admittedly are very cringe worthy) as well as people who started reading later.